A Chance To Let It Be Told

it was morning everyone was in the living room eating breakfast on the dinner table. 

Harry:"alright guys tonight our gig is in a club we have to try to control our drinking"

Niall:"why?"

Liam:''well first because we're performing and most of us dont want to look retarded and second we don't want to get too drunk so we could see infront of us"

Niall:"fine i'll try not to drink too much"

Kim:"that's great Niall" 

Zayn:''alright so what songs should we sing?"

Louis:"since its a club we need to sing something people will be able to dance to"

Harry:"up all night and stand up?"

bess:"great idea but the main question for me is who am i singing with and what song"

Harry:"tonight you'll be singing with Zayn"

Bess:"alright what song shall we sing zayn?"

Zayn:"anything would you guys mind if i invited Maria?"

George:"not at all zayn the more the merrier"

Austin:"is she someone special zayn?"

Zayn::she's really nice and fun to be around i guess i'm falling for her''

Cassie:"then bring her along we don't mind"

Bess:"alright since we got that out of our head what song should we sing Zayn?"

Zayn:"let me love you?"

Bess:"alright that's by mario right?"

Zayn:"that's the one"

Bess:"sure alright we got that out of the way so now for the afternoon what shall we do girls?"

Kim:"SHOPPING!"

George:"urgh noooo pleasee"

Bess:"George come on lets go for today we'll get it out of the way"

Cassie:"i'm in so we'll go after breakfast and come back a couple of hours before the time you guys have to leae for your gig''

Liam:"alright lads what should we do today?"

Niall:"anything we could go surfing?"

Louis:"LETS GO!"

Zayn:"problem uh i can't swim and i'm afraid of water..'' 

Harry:"we could rent a boat zayn go fishing"

Zayn;"i'm down with that"

Niall:"i'll come with you guys Louis and Liam you two go surfing"

Louis:"lets go liam pleaseee"

Liam:"alright i'll go"

Louis:"YESSSS"

Bess:"alright we all have plans now lets make like mice and scatter" they all laughed and took their plates to the sink everyone went upstairs but bess stayed behind and did the dishes. Harry snuck up from behind her and hugged her waist.

bess gigled and said:"harryy come on i need to finish the dishes"

Harry:"i know but its not every day i get to hug you like this" 

Bess turned around and faced  him he kissed her and said:"alright you want to finish right? i'll leave you now i need to get dressed" Bess smiled and he walked into his room. 

Bess whispered:"if only i told him then and there" she looked at the dishes and did the remaining ones when she was done she walked down the corridor and stared at Harry's door...