Unexpected Texts

'go on bess you had a chance to tell him go and tell him now!'

shut up conscience i need the right time!

'you had it and you blew it go and tell him now'

if only it was that easy

'it is easy! just go in and tell him!'

bess sighed and walked away from the door she walked upstairs and found Kim sitting down on her bed staring at her phone.

Bess:"Kimmy? are you okay?"

Kim shook her head she looked at Bess. Bess could see that she was fighting back the tears. Kim handed Bess the phone she looked at the text Bess's eyes were tearing up. Kim:"i just got it a few minutes ago"

Bess:"b-b-but how?"

Kim:"i don't know what did he tell you exactly ?"

Bess recited the words he told her and as each word came out of her mouth more tears would stream down her face. 

Kim:"come here Bess" Bess sat next to her as she was crying into Kim's arms Kim started singing one of bess's favourite songs by Taylor Swift. Bess kept crying the memories came flooding back the laughs the jokes the dates everything came flooding back. as Kim was singing the last verse she stopped crying she was sobbing quietly. 

Kim:"Bess look at me" Bess looked at Kim "you are stronger than this i know he changed your life i know he made it better but don't forget i'm here for you you are stronger than this. I look up to you Bess you raised yourself you're going through hard times but trust me i'm alway here whenever you need me okay?"

Bess:"i love you Kimmy i don't know what i'd do without you" 

Kim:"me niether Bess now go get dressed" Bess got up and grabed her shirt and shorts went into the bathroom and got dressed. she looked at the palm of her hand her fingers were shaking and the burnt was htill there but halfway gone she unlocked the door because she felt weak she got dressed and as she was about to open the door she fell. 

Kim jumped as she heard the fall she opened the bathroom door and saw Bess on the floor. The boys left the house already. Kim yelled:"CASSIE ! GEORGE ! GET IN HERE QUICK!" the two girls came rushing in.

George:"WHAT'S THE EMERGENCY!?"

Cassie:"oh god what happened?!"

Kim:"its Bess!" she had tears in her eyes ''i don't know what happened but she just fell''

Cassie:"let's take her the the hospital?"

George:"no wait i know what to do!" George ran ddownstairs and came up with a bowl of hot watter and a cloth.

Kim:''she doesn't have a fever"

George:"this isnt for fever!"

Cassie:"then what is it for?"

George:"remember the rock that hit her head?"

Kim:"yeaa what about it?"

George:"it left a bump if i put hot watter on it the bump will swell down and cause less problems for the brain"

Cassie:"alright lets do it" They dipped the towel into the bowl and put it on the small bump on Bess's head. the bump swelled down slowly. 

Bess woke up and said:"thank you guys" she hugged them 

George:"hey what are friends for?" the three laughed

Bess:''well? lets get out of here its time to head to the mall!"

Kim:"that's the Bess we know and love" they hugged her and all headed downstairs. they closed the door behind them and walked to the mall laughung and joking around. When they reached the mall they stopped in their tracks the mall was huge! so many floors so many different stores.

George:"nooo its huge this is going to take hours!"

Kim:"duh! thats the point!" the girls walked into the first store tried on shoes , dresses and shirts they bought so many things that by the time they had to go home each of them had three or four bags from all the stores.

Bess:"that was so much fun!"

George:"i guess so"

Cassie:"next time you girls go shopping take me with you!"

Kim:"see george we had a blast now lets head home we have to get dressed for the gig that's in a few hours"

The four girls walked home they all went into their rooms.

George:"can one of you do my hair?"

Bess:"sure when you and cassie get dressed come into our room and we'll help you guys out" 

George:"thanks Bess" Bess went into her room and george went into hers. Kim wore her Green strapless dress. while Bess wore her with dress with  blue streaks on it. Cassie and George walked into Kim and Bess's room. Cassie was wearing a red one shoulder dress but George was wearing an off shoulder shirt and a pair of shorts. 

Cassie:"Kim can you do my hair please?"

Kim:"sure just let me finish mine" Kim was almost done she was curling her hair while Bess just left it natural. 

George:"Bess do you think you can curl my hair?"

Bess:"nothing is impossible!"

George:"thank you" so Bess took out her curler and a brush she started brushing George's hair when she was done she started curling it.

Bess:"you're hair isn't impossible george its amazing!" 

George:"thanks Bess"

Bess:"and done take a look" George stood up and stared at her reflection. Bess's phone vibrated it was an unknown number. 'Bess please just read this you might not know who this is but i love you i need you you're the best thing that happened to me.' 'who is this?' 'you'll find out soon enough x' Bess just stared at her phone she threw it on the bed. Kim was done with her hair but now she was doing Cassie's hair. Bess did her make-up and she also did george's by the time they were done it was six fifteen they were supposed to be at the clun at seven. the found the boys downstairs talking about the waves and the fish they got. the girls came down and they stopped talking they stared at the four girls that were walking towards them. there was a knock on the door Bess went to open it and found Maria in a Rose pink dress.

Maria:"is this where Zayn lives?"

Bess:"we all live here come on in" Maria walked in and bess led her to the living room. she saw six boys and four girls. Zayn stood up and said:"Maria this is louis , liam , harry , niall and austin" 

Maria:"nice to meet you all but who are the girls?"

Zayn:"cassie is liam's girlfriend , Bess is Harry's girlfriend , George is Louis' and Kim is austin's" 

Maria:"nice to meet you all"

bess:"nice to meet you" they all smiled at her. 

Louis:"alright everybody its time to head down to the club"

Niall:"TO THE VAN!" everyone piled out of the door and into the van. Bess was sitting next to harry staring at the window :'who was that text from? it has to be somebody i know or knew..'