A Lovely End To A Lovely Day

The four of them walked back into the house they sat down in the living room with the others. Niall looked around and said:"ey lads where's zayn?"

Austin:"he went with Maria to get her stuff she asked her aunt if she could stay with us she said yes"

Kim:"another roomie?" she smiled

Liam:"do you girls mind?"

Bess:''not at all"

George:"alright then plans for tomorrow?"

Cassie:"we'll talk about that in the morning but for now let's watch a movie!"

Louis:"what movie do you have in mind cass?"

Austin:"Cassie bought some of her favourite movies along she wants us to vote on which one to watch"

Niall:"alright what do you have?"

Cassie started naming all th emovies she had.

Harry:"Alright we'll vote when zayn and maria come back"

The door clicked and zayn and Maria came walking in with a suitcase

Bess:"how do you that?"

Harry:"I-I-I dont know.." the two of them started laughing.

Zayn:"did we miss something?"

Kim:"I don't think so..."

Harry:"yes you did"

Kim shot him a glare. Zayn:"what'd do we miss?"

Niall:"the chase and insults of a lifetime"

Maria:"what happened?"

Bess:"kimmy here wanted to kill us so we ended up running around like kids playing tag"

Maria laughed and said:"that's funny"

Cassie:"GUYS! You still haven't picked a movie!"

Liam:"you also missed that"

George:"well come one Cassie is getting impatient and when she's impatient RAWR!''

They all decided on watching 'The Last Song' Harry sat next to bess, Liam next to Cassie , Austin next to Kim , George and Louis , zayn and Maria Niall and .... A bowl of popcorn.

Bess's head was on Harry's chest.

Harry:"bess? Are you humming?"

Bess:"yes sorry I'll stop"

Harry:"no don't I love the way you sound" bess looked up and Harry leant in for a kiss when they broke away they noticed that most of the group have gone into their rooms. Then finally the movie was done bess and Harry got up.

Harry:"good night bess"

Bess:"goodnight Harry'' bess walked up the stairs and entered her room to find Kim asleep and Maria asleep on bess's bed. bess crossed her arms and took out her pjs she got into the bathroom and changed. She brushed her teeth washed her face and walked out she grabbed a spare blanket and pillow she walked downstairs and slept on the couch mumbling:"this is not comfortable I hate this" she slept at last but her dreams were very disturbing.