JS 54: Feed

It's already 4am. I told Stacey to go home and i'll be the one who will take care of mamita but she didn't agree. I can feel that she want to sleep but she's still fighting for it. Aish. Poor Stacey.

And by the way, that Sung min go home. Cause i told him. Well, not really. I told him to go home cause it's getting late. In a polite manner. That's Jeon Jungkook! And yes. That's me.

I let her sleep in my strong arms. Yes. My strong arms. Do i brag too much? K. Fine. I'll stop it.

Within a minute she fell asleep. She looked very tired. Well, not like me i'm not getting tired.

(Yawn)

End of POV

Taehyung's POV

I came back to the room. After i bought some foods. But when i came back i saw Jungkook sleeping with Stacey so i planned to just wait for him to wake up.

"Stacey must me tired."

I suddenly smashed the door. Then Stacey wake up.

I'm getting nervous.

"Sorry! Sorry! Did i wake you up? Sorry!"

"No it's okay."

"Phew."

I rubbed my eye.

"By the way. I bought foods for us."

"Thank you Taehyung!"

Stacey started waking up Jungkook. But he's not waking up. I'm shocked for her actions. She slammed Jungkook's face. Is that how she wake up our maknae?

"S-s-stacey??!"

I'm really shocked. But then Jungkook wake up.

"Wae?" Jungkook.

"Taehyung bought us food."Stacey.

"Aish. It hurts Stacey." Jungkook.

Isn't it too sweet? Stacey kissed his cheeks. She looked at me then smiled.

"I'm sorry Jeon." Stacey.

"K." Jungkook.

Aish. I hope someday i can find someone like Stacey. She's too sweet for Jungkook.

I watched them feeding each other.

"Aish. I hope i had a girlfriend to feed me too."

Jungkook and Stacey looked at me.

"Wae?"

"Here try it Tae." Stacey.

She chuckled.

I opened my mouth and i smiled.

She's very kind.

"Can i ask a question?"

"Ye. Sure." Stacey.

"How did you found Jungkook."

"Ohh. I was just walking on a road then suddenly i saw a girl and it was Stacey. Then i ask her to be my girlfriend then she said "yes sure" and that's our love story." Jungkook.

"Isn't too fast? And to ask a girl you just saw on a road?"

Stacey pinched his cheeks.

"Aish. It really hurts. Can you stop?" Jungkook.

"It's just because i'm working with him. Don't you remember you both kidnapped me?? Aish. That sucks." Stacey.

"Tsk. If we didn't kidnapped you. You can't have me now." Jungkook.

"If i can go back then." Stacey.

"So. You want to go back huh? Then eat by yourself." Jungkook.

Jungkook was about to leave when Stacey pulled his shirt then pushed him down.

Then she laughed.

"Why are you so serious? You're always taking things literally. It's just a joke. You can kidnap me anytime." Stacey.

We both laughed.

"How about you Tae? Do you have plans for having a-- you know." Jungkook.

"N-n-no. I don't"

"Ohh really? That's why you said "i hope i had a girlfriend to feed me" huh?" Jungkook.

He said it with a funny accent. And we just both laughed. And laughed.

End of POV