JS 69: Desperate

Jungkook's POV

She left me crying. I was wrong. Why did i just tell her that??? I'm such a fool!!!! F*ck you Jungkook! You just lost the one you. Loved.

I was about to propose to her, and then ugh-- this just happened. I thought i can have my wife starting today, i was wrong the truth is, i was going to lose her this day.

I tried to call her phone but she's not answering. I started to cry so hard. I got my car and went to Seoul. Even if it's too far, i'll drive. Just for her. When i came, i asked Candice, but she was not there. So i planned to wait on her room.

Just an hour later, she came. Crying.

"Stace. Forgive me. I shouldn't said it to you. I'm sorry. I don't want to lose you."

I hugged her hardly. Like i don't want her to leave. I want her to just stay on my side. I don't want to lose her.

She's not responding. But to cry.

"I'm sorry Stacey."

"Jeon. I already said it."

"Why????? Tell me? What is it? Give me your reason."

"I just can't take it."

"I thought we won't give up?"

"We'll now i gave up."

I tried to kiss her but she slapped my face.

"Asshole! You think you can get anyone back by just kissing them in their lips?? GO NOW JEON! i don't need you!"

"Stacey. You still love me right? I know it."

I cried.

"Stace!! Say it! You love me right?"

"I--"

"Say it."

"I don't."

I remain silence when i heard that word. I felt bad for this. I think all of our happy memories just ruined.

"Now. Go home."

She pulled me out the room and slammed the door. I left the house crying. Her sisters are just looking at me. I feel so fool!!! Bastard!! F*ck you Jungkook!!

I can't imagine every single day without her.

I just-- can't

End of POV

Candice's POV

Anong nangyari? Sinamahan ako ni Violet sa taas. Kumatok kami sa pinto.

"Ate?"

A while after she opened.

Pumasok kaming dalawa. Sinubukan kong kausapin si ate pero pahikbi hikbi siya.

"We just broke up." Stacey.

"BROKE UP?!?! Why ate? Dapat hindi mo pinakawalan si Jungkook."

"Candice. Hindi dapat pinag babasihan yung pagiging idol niya." Stacey.

"Why did you broke up with him?" Violet.

"Ayoko nang pahirapan pa siya. Alam ko namang pagod na din siya." Stacey.

"Baka naman nag tampo lang ate. Wait, ikukuha kita ng tubig" Violet.

Pagka baba ni Violet, tinanong ko ulit si ate.

"Bakit ate?"

"Pagod na ko eh."

Sumandal siya sa balikat ko. Sinalubong ko naman siya ng yakap ko. Nararamdaman ko yung lungkot niya.

Feeling ko nag away lang sila. I'm sure mag kakabati din sila. Maybe tomorrow? Alam ko namang matatag yung relasiyon nila ate at Jungkook.

"I'm sure mag babati din kayo ate! Not now but soon!"

"Hindi na siguro. Ayoko na din."

Nagulat ako sa sinabi ni ate. Kasi ang alam ko, mahal na mahal niya si Jungkook. Kaya hindi niya dapat i lelet go agad agad si Jungkook.

End of POV