18 | From a Safe Distance

"Oi, Jongin! Sehun!"

Both males turned to look at Jongdae, who was jogging their way.

Jongdae figured he might as well start putting his plan into action, it might take a while for Wu to get his answer so why wait?

"Can you guys do me a favor?"

"What kind?" Jongin raised an amused brow at the oldest.

"So you know Baekhyun and Chanyeol, right? Well, I was planning on giving them a push, to make them realize~"

"So what? You want me and Sehun to push them or something?" Jongin tilted his head in a confused manner.

"No dumbass, he means get them in a situation to get them to make-out or something." Sehun pinched Jongin's arm, the older hissed back at him and inched away.

"Not necessarily but I think you get it." Jongdae shrugged.

"We're in, just what exactly do you plan on doing?"

"I don't know, maybe get Baekhyun to trip on top of Chanyeol or something?"

"Oh! How about we trap them in a room together?" Jongin suggested enthusiastically.

"That's boring, they'll probably get on their phones or something–" Sehun rolled his eyes, crossing his arms and shaking his head.

"Well what do you suggest then, genius?"

Sehun scoffed, "Well of course we should push their heads together so they kiss already..."

"That's too bold tho." Jongdae sighed. "I don't see the problem tho–" The youngest added with a smirk.

Jongdae groaned and walked away from the two. "I'll give it some thought, for the mean time, watch their actions attentively. We need the perfect time and situation."

"Ay, ay caption." Jongin waved. When Jongdae was a good distance away, they continued talking about what game they would play tonight.

Jongdae simply shook his head and turned the corner.

Those three weren't the only one keeping a close eye on Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Kris watched from a distance as said males laughed at some stupid joke Chanyeol made. He kept a close eye on the two whenever he could. Taking note of every little touch they shared, even if it was the smallest thing like their fingers brushing whenever Baekhyun gave Chanyeol one of his pens because he 'supposedly' lost his. The guy had a whole ass collection of pens sitting right on his desk, he might've been fooling Baekhyun with it but he wasn't fooling Kris.

The group: Jongdae, Kris, Jongin and Sehun started sitting together for lunch from then one. To share what they've gathered so far from the lovebirds.

Sure, it may have sounded creepy if you look at it from another angle, but they were full of Baekhyun making a fuss whenever the word 'love' was put in the same sentence with the name 'Chanyeol' and him being in it. You could give it to him with the excuse that he had never been in love before so he wouldn't know how it works but come on, even a dumbass would've figured out that they were in love by now.

"Baekhyun never sits with me anymore! He always sits with that over grown child for lunch... Oh well, at least I don't need to hear about how he was unsatisfied with his 99% result on his math test." Sehun whined childishly while picking at the food in front of him, not noticing that the attention was fully on him at the situation.

"Well thanks to that, we at least have some free time to gather what we've noticed so far from them... Did you even take note of anything, Sehun?" Kris crossed his arms.