After Note;

thank you so much for reading phantasmagoria, really, i appreciate every single read, vote and comment. thank you for reading this crappy book and thank you for everyone who helped me make this book, even if it was so very small detail. i hope you support me on the other books i plan to make in the near future.

by the way, if you're wondering why i said "new house" it's because they were on their last year of high school so they moved in together shortly after. the skating chapter was supposed to be published earlier or at least in 2018 oof

of this day, the book has

this whole crazy idea came to mind when my friend woke up one day and messaged me saying "DUDE I JUST HAD THE CRAZIEST DREAM–" and when your friend says that, you know its for real so she described her whole dream to me and i asked if i could use the idea for something and she let me. i changed a few things here and there from her dream and the story just made itself as i continued writing. so if she hadn't had that dream, this book probably wouldn't excite.

i actually planned a whole after story and alternate ending, a sad ending, where Kyo was the one screaming in that abandoned building (chapter 14, deathly screams) and Chanyeol would be hung up on that but i didn't want my first published book to be big sad so i just gave it this other one.

some songs that actually made me push through with this book were:

she's dreaming by exo, sweet dreams by exo-cbx, dream in a dream by nct 127, full moon by dreamcatcher, sleep-walking by dreamcatcher, dreaming by nct and lost in the dream by monsta x

..do you see where i'm getting at? ahem, anyways, i hope you enjoyed this book, i'm working on another one and i plan on publishing it real soon so..

that's all for now, goodbye!