Meeting an Old Friend

After a while of walking, Slyver arrived at the Kingdom's wall. Inside, lies so many memories. Where he grew up, his friends, his life of the past, all lies here, in Valor Kingdom.

Slyver didn't immediately went to the castle, instead he took his time to think about his past, walking around at the kingdom's square, and perhaps even backtracing his past life

Slyver didn't immediately went to the castle, instead he took his time to think about his past, walking around at the kingdom's square, and perhaps even backtracing his past life. On his walk, he found one of his old favorite place, Green's Hut, or like they used to call it, a basecamp.

"This place... I miss the old days when we were together, playing games, chat, sleep overs and many more..." Slyver thought.

After some while, Slyver decided to enter the castle as he suppose to do in the first place. On his way there, he met with an interesting situation.

"Halt !" Said the guard.
"You shall not pass !" Said the other guard.
"Why not ?" Ask Slyver.
"No one can enter the castle without permission." Said one of them.
"Right... What if I have something important ?" Ask Slyver trying to lure their guard down.
"Then you must report to nearby guard post to be investigate." Said one of them.
"Alright... (Open his mask) move you two, I have an important meeting with the king." Said Slyver.
"Commander Slyver." Both of them shocked.
"Y-yes sir, right this way. Allow us to accompany you." Said one of them.

Slyver, accompanied with two guards, entered the castle. Inside, Slyver was told to stay put as the other guard ran towards the king's throne.

"Sir, commander Slyver has arrived." Said the guard.
"Hahah... Good, bring him in, we have many things to talk about." Said the king.

The guard ran back to Slyver and told him to come see the king alone. Then, the guards leave.

"Slyver, commander of Valor, 2nd division." Said the king, perhaps as a salutation.
"You know me well, my king." Slyver bow slightly.
"Call me king Vallhain." Said the king.
"Now, let us talk straight to the problem..." Said king Vallhain.

King Vallhain then cast a magic that revealed a map, all around the continent.

"You see that black dots there... Those are your mission. I'll explain it later, but for now... You have more important mission to do." Said king Vallhain.
"And that would be ?" Ask Slyver.
"I want you to gather these people..." Said king Vallhain, as he opened the scroll he held.
"First, an archer named Green. He's currently working with mercenaries but his last location currently is unknown. Second, a mage named Arcanic. He was once a great mage in Valor but then disappeared without traces, his last location is currently unknown. Last, a prince named Yuko. He is a prince from Azzalium that holds incredible power of the darkness, gifted from his father, he's able to control darkness to his favor, his location currently is at Azzalium Castle." King Vallhain explained.