Horrible Tragedy

Everyone were shocked as Crystal fly above. With a little swing from her lantern, the army from the light were radiated by a bright aura.

"Crystal... You finally did it." King Vallhain hold his sword.
"Everyone ! Charge !" Shout King Vallhain, as he took a swing creating a light wave, vanishing the enemies.

The army slowly moving forward, followed by the humans. Slyver and the others soon joined the army but didn't bond to their formation. Instead, they chose to fight with their own. Slyver decided to teamed up with William in striking down the enemies and opening path for the army. Green teaming up with Yuko, attacked every single flying creatures that dares to come close. While Cynthia and Yumi assisted Crystal from the ground.

Everyone slowly moving closer to the portal in any hope to somehow shut it down. Dawn saw this and begin to draw his lance.

"What are you doing ?" Ask Anthrax.
"We have to protect the portal in the meantime so our master can come." Said Dawn.
"As you wish." Said Anthrax.

Dawn proceed to joined with his army and began to interfere the army. Dawn quickly  thrusts any enemies who came near him. With his lance imbued with chaos power, he penetrated every shield and armor with ease. Out of nowhere, Mustafa joined and perform a triangular dash similar to what Murad did only this time it's faster. The army's decreasing in numbers so fast, Vallhain ordered them to form a new formation. With the humans, the army formed a circular formation, enabling them to defend the army.

"Oh no... Everyone !" Shout Slyver, as he pointed at the army.
"Damn it, what are they doing ? They're putting themselves completely surrounded." Said Yuko.
"We have to help them get out, come on !" Said Slyver.

Everyone rushed towards the army, killing any enemies in the way. Crystal followed soon after found out that her parents is in weak position. Slyver his friends desperately trying to free the army as themselves get surrounded by the enemies. Cynthia and Yumi were stuck as well trying to join up with the others.

"We're not going to win this fight like this..." Said Green.
"Everyone join together !" Shout King Vallhain.
"You can boost yourself if you let your artifacts fight together !" King Vallhain added.

Hearing this, they immediately gathered around closely, and as suspected. The artifacts slowly radiated an aura of each element.

"A boundary..." Crystal thought.
"I feel... Powerful." Said Slyver.
"Green !" Said Crystal.
"It may be the right time to use the arrows I gave you." Crystal suggested.
"Got it !" Green nodded and immediately took the arrow from his quiver.

The arrow somewhat formed a bond with the bow as it was radiating a small aura.
With no time to waste, Green took a shot. And sure enough, the arrow flew fast at an incredible speed, penetrating all enemies in a straight line.

"I recognize this... Crossfire." Green thought.
"You only have 3 arrows left, use it wisely." Said Crystal.
"Got it !" Said Green.

Slyver thrust his swords on the ground, creating pillars from the ground that incinerate enemies nearby. Yuko, with his lance, swing it around creating a whirlwind to defend their friends.

"Yes finally, come on !" Said Cynthia, as she opened up a path to her friends.

Shortly after Cynthia and Yumi joined together with Slyver and others. Crystal proceed to cast a barrier for them, protecting them from being surrounded.

And suddenly, the ground shook violently. The portal were radiating a huge purple matters, and an angel showed up, followed by what it seems to be the commanders.

"Ah, finally after a long time..." Said Lucifer.
"Submit to the might of me !" Shout Lucifer, as he swing his huge sword, creating a large wave that destroyed Crystal's barrier, and killed almost every army including himself.