SMDR makes an enTRANCE-

I have no regrets.

Aaron looked at the doors to the school and sighed, pushing them over.

High school, the best 4 years of your life and solidifying where you will be in your future? Yeah right.

He walked down the halls, being shoved left and right by the unruly students but he let it slide. Last time he tried to intervene he got stuck in a locker, literally.

He spotted one of his best friends at the end of the hall leaning on his locker. Smiling, he dashed over to them and hugged them.

"Peggy! Thank god you're here. I just got here and I already want to leave," Aaron spoke quickly, getting out of the way of the kids in the hall.

"Doesn't everyone?" She giggled. Peggy was often looked down upon because she was the youngest Schuyler, but that never stopped her from being a positive Schuyler.

The other Schuylers were popular, yes, but they didn't beat the SMDR.

What that stood for, Aaron had no clue but everyone in the school knew who they were and everyone knew not to mess with them.

"How's Angelica and Eliza?" Aaron asked. Peggy scoffed and rolled her eyes. Aaron knew she didn't like talking about them but that just added to the fun.

"They're...them! All popular and shit. I'm kinda glad the SMDR are higher than them. It keeps them from getting too big of an ego and forgetting me more than they already do," Peggy ranted, quieting down at the end, tears gathering in her eyes. Being forgotten was one of her greatest fears and living through it wasn't really helping.

"Hey, don't worry when you are way better than them, they'll regret forgetting you in the first place," Aaron assured her and she nodded, wiping away the tears.

"Y-yeah, you're right!" She grinned.

The hallways went dead silent and Aaron and Peggy looked at the doors, already knowing who was there.

Alex walked through the door first, followed by James and Thomas. They're knowing smirks making everyone breathless.

Everyone wanted to be them. For one reason or another it was there.

Aaron wanted to be them so that he wouldn't get picked on anymore. He hated being shoved around every single day just for being him. If he could he would help Peggy get recognized as well.

Everything was going fine, everyone would stop and stare at the three in their custom designed varsity jackets. Truly cliche but here they were.

Then, as Thomas walked by, he stopped and glanced at Aaron. He then slid a note in his hand before walking off.

Aaron froze and stared at the note in his hand. He gripped it slightly, noticing everyone was staring at him in awe. Well, some were staring at the note hungrily and that made him nervous.

Peggy hugged him from behind and giggled. "Oooo, Mr. Famous finally getting noticed?"

Aaron chuckled and slipped the note in his pocket. With all the people around, he was bound to have it snatched away, never to be seen again.

"C'mon, let head to class."

Peggy giggled more and walked off with Aaron to their first class, talking about what could happen.

~•~

During class, Aaron slipped the note out and unfolded it, reading it.

"Meet us in the bathroom by the cafeteria at 9:25. Don't be late.

-TJ"

Fuck. It was 9:21. Aaron raised his hand.

"What do you want Aaron?" The teacher asked tiredly.

"Can I go to the bathroom?"

"Yeah sure whatever get out," the teacher waved him off and continued on his boring lecture. Aaron huffed and walked out of the room to the bathrooms.

He walked in and was greeted by the main 3 in all their glory. Alex looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't think goody two shoes would show up," Alex said, almost surprised.

Aaron blinked but didn't say anything.

A smart choice really. Alex continued on.

"Anyways, we've heard from some sources that you're really logical. Straight A's?"

Aaron nodded.

"I've heard that you hang out with little Schuyler," Thomas added.

Aaron nodded and gave a small smile, happy that even those on the higher end of the popularity scale knew who she was.

"Well we were thinking-" James started but the bathroom door opened.

"In here again? You know that's a detention," the teacher said. (guEss wHo)

Alex groaned. "Can't we use the bathroom in peace?"

Aaron slipped off to the back and took out his small notepad from his pocket along with his favorite pen. He never left anywhere without it. It contained too many...personal things that he would rather not have anyone read.

As he scribbled something down, the teacher spoke again.

"Son you know you can't keep doing this. I've helped you out too many times and this time I've got to be serious with the consequence," Mr. Washington said with a disappointed tone.

Alex's face flushed in embarrassment. "I told you not to call me that!" He hissed.

Mr. Washington just gave him a coy smile. "Well then son, unless you have a bathroom pass, I'm gonna have you send you all to detention."

"I have one, it's for all of us," Aaron spoke up and handed Washington the note. He raised an eyebrow and looked at Aaron.

"I see, carry on. See you after school Alex," Washington grinned before leaving the bathroom. (I am not here for a replica of Heathers I'm here for q u a l i t y  c o n t e n t)

Alex sighed and looked back at Aaron. "You say nothing about that to anyone ever or I'll make you regret coming here," he hissed, still blushing.

Aaron raised his hands defensively and nodded.

"As I was saying," James spoke up, shooting Alex a glare. "We were wondering if you and little Schuyler would like to...join us? God knows we need the help and we think you two would be a great addition to the group," James gave a sweet smile, batting his eyelashes. (Fuck I can picture this and o H n o)

Aaron froze. A chance to finally be noticed. A chance to be the top dog.

Alex grinned and pat Aaron on the shoulder. "Think about it and let us know at lunch."

Alex walked out of the bathroom and James followed. Thomas lagged behind and took a shaky breath. Aaron looked over at him. His usual calm demeanor gone and replaced with one of slight panic.

"Just keep up with them and everything will be a-okay Thomas..." He mumbled to himself assuringly. Alex opened the door and poked his head inside.

"Thomas, hurry the fuck up," Alex said. Thomas was quick to put up a smile and nod. "Coming!" He looked over at Aaron before walking out with Alex.

Aaron left a bit after they did.

He and Peggy could finally have a chance! But what was that whole thing with Thomas?

Aaron walked out confused. He would soon find out that Thomas wanted Aaron to see the whole thing, beginning to end.

I'll probably make this a book after I finish one of my other books. That being said, read my other books Balance, Sun and Stars, or even Secrets if you want! I just started Sun and Starts recently and I think you guys will enjoy it!

Imeanifyouwanttoimnotforcingyouoranything