🍼Chapter 2🍼

Yeri's POV:

One guy comes out from a room without anything hiding his face, but I didn't get to see since one of them screamed "Bro, there's a stranger here!" One with a deep voice screams, I'll call him Josh Turner.

The guy suddenly just falls down and crawls his way back to the room. "So, jung- uhh Ha Joon, why'd you bring Yeri here?"  Josh Turner asked. There's was only 2 others at their house.

"School project, we have to take care of this robot baby" I say pointing at the toy. "Hey, I thought you're full name was Jeon Ha joon?" I looked at him.

"Can't we just tell her? I mean she's an idol?" Josh Turner asks
"No! That will ruin my school life!" Hajoon says sternly.

"Wow, chill, I won't say a single shit, in fact, I even defended you when there was bad rumours." I answer pissed.

"Well no one could know, and no one will. Can someone turn on the AC here, it's burning hot," Ha joon says suddenly fanning himself.

"Well if we took off the hoodies, it would be better, I mean one person can't be that bad?" The short guy says coming out of his room. He doesn't bother answering his question.

Suddenly, the baby starts crying. I pick him up and he stops. They all just look at me. "What?" I asked confused. "You take him for tonight." Ha joon says. "No way in hell! I have a schedule."

He sighs and just takes the baby by his head, he starts crying again. "Omg! Hold him properly!" I show him how to properly hold him. And he stops crying. I look at the time and see that it's already been an hour, my manager texted me that she's outside. "Ok it's been an hour, I'm leaving."

"Bye Yerim! Hope you had a nice time!" The short guy says and waves, I can only see his eyes but I could tell he was smiling by the crescents forming like Seulgi.

I get up and take my stuff, I get out  and head to the elevator. It opens up and I see RM from BTS.  Great... now it's going to be awkward with everything that happened before. I quickly bow down and introduce myself. He bows back. "What are you doing here? Is your dorm here?" He asks me

"Oh no, I have a project with your neighbor, Ha joon? Ever heard of him? Anyways, I'm going to be coming here every day for an hour." He just looks so shocked suddenly. I was about to ask why, but my phone rings.

"Sorry, I have to go now..." I bow down and leave quickly to my manager's car.

"So how was the project? Who were you with?" She asks me

"Oh, I was with Ha Joon, it went fine, but the people he lives with are weird!" My manager just laughs.

"What is it this time?" She asks me,

"Oh this time it isn't me. Ha joon always wears a hoodie and a mask, I don't even know what the guy looks like! But what's weirder is that everyone in that house was wearing a hoodie and a mask!"

"Let the kid live his way." She says and continues driving to our dorm.

...

I run inside to my room and see Joy sitting on the sofa. "Unnie! Guess what project I got?" She gets up and just says. "I don't know, science project?" Not seeming to care.

"Nope! Baby project!" I scream out loud. Seulgi comes in running while dragging Wendy. "NO! NOT AGAIN!" She screams.

"Don't worry Slowgi, the walls in each room are sound proof." Wendy says calming her down. Irene walks in confused.

"What's happening?" She asks. "Yeri has the baby project!" Joy says with the saddest voice she could muster up. "My child." Irene starts while looking at me. "You cannot stay here anymore."