✨The Hidden Star✨

Description:
"Yerim, your partner for the baby project is Ha joon." The teacher informs in front of the class.
"Why does Yeri get that weirdo?" One of her fans screamed. She rolled her eyes. At least she wasn't placed with someone obsessed with her or someone that hated her. Or that's what she thought?

🍼🍼🍼

Kim Yerim is a famous idol from the group Red Velvet. She is popular at her school because of that, but what happens when she is forced to work with the guy that never showed his face to anyone and that never talked?

Jeon Jungkook is also a famous idol, but he undergoes by the name Hajoon to protect his identity, since he just wants to graduate, but what happens when everything might be ruined when he's forced to work with a fellow idol, one he's particularly trying to avoid?

......

This book contains swearing, so I suggest you guys to not read it, if you're not comfortable. Also, please don't copy my work or advertise yours. I got this idea out of nowhere. If you've got something to tell me, message me, instead of hating on the comment section. BTW, I suck at writing so don't come at me, also for grammar mistakes too, english is not my first language.

You have been warned

Main Characters

Name: Kim YerimAge: 16Best friends: Red Velvet, Tzuyu and MarkPersonality and other facts: Savage, but caring

Name: Kim Yerim
Age: 16
Best friends: Red Velvet, Tzuyu and Mark
Personality and other facts: Savage, but caring. She hates almost everyone at school because of how fake they are. Only likes Tzuyu and Mark. Was bullied by her 'fans' before.

Name: Jeon JungkookAge: 17Best friends: BTSPersonality and other facts: hides his identity for privacy and to focus

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Age: 17
Best friends: BTS
Personality and other facts: hides his identity for privacy and to focus. He tries to avoid Yeri, after all the rumours between them started. He uses a fake name, Ha-Joon, to make the 'character' seem normal. He's a mystery character for now.

A/N other characters will be introduced in the next chapters one by one.