🍼Chapter 10🍼

Taehyung's POV:

What the fuck? I keep on knocking, but I get no response. I look at the two other guys who look as confused as me. Jimin pushes me aside and knocks on the door.

"It's me Jimin, is Seulgi there?" He asks and I just smack my head and start laughing when they don't open the door.

Yoongi tried next as he moved in front of the door and whispered. "Let the pro do it" while winking.

He knocks on the door. "Wendy~" he says in a soft voice we've never heard before, we both just look disgusted from his soft side. We started laughing but stopped when we see the door slowly open with a blushing Wendy.

He quickly hugs her. "I knew you would open, you can't resist me" he whispered in her ears and I started to pretend barf. Since when were they this close? Jimin doesn't look confused at all and enters as if he was living there.

I enter and bow to both of them. "No need to, let's just be informal and not awkward."
I sit down on the couch in front of Irene and Wendy, while the guys are beside me.

"So where's-" Jimin asks but was cut off by Irene. "She's eating ice cream with Jungkook." And that's when Jimin just looks shocked. I just start gasping a lot.

"Oh, stop overreacting, drama queen." Yoongi says hitting my head.

"How-how does she know?" I say shocked but she just looks at me and tilts her head. Damn she's cute when she does that, but I'm pretty sure it's not in that way.

"You must be dumb to think I actually wouldn't recognize him." She says and crosses her arms and legs, which makes her look even more sassy.

"So, you're saying that Yeri's dumb to not notice that?" I say while smirking, knowing that it's a spot that affects her.

"Yeri's not dumb! She's just a bit- Uhh a bit blind! That's it!" She says standing up and stomping her feet.

"Wow seriously, you couldn't say anything better than just I'm blind to defend me?" Yeri says in the entrance while crossing her arms. I just burst out of laughter and the others try to hold it in.

Joy, Jungkook and Seulgi quickly walk inside while panting really hard, looking like they just ran the whole way. "Hey Guys! Great to see y'all, let's go home" Jungkook said quickly trying to make us leave but I don't get up.

"Stop it Jungkook, it wont work." He groans and he sits down. "Jungkook, where?" Yeri asks looking around.

"See! She's just a bit blind." Irene tries again. "I'm not blind! I just don't watch boy groups often!" She says and continues. "But where is he? Seriously? Sae ron is a huge fan and would love to meet him!"

We just all look elsewhere and try to ignore her gaze. She looks around as if to see who to ask and stops at Seulgi. "Seulgi~" Seulgi quickly gets up and grabs Jimin's hand and runs away.

"What the- Anyways, Hajoon, I need to talk to you" She looks and gives me the puppy eyes. "O-oh Yerim, I actually have to go to school." But she grabs my arm and drags me to the entrance.

Seulgi's POV:

I dragged Jimin and brought him to the closet.
"Hey.. it's been a long time..." he says looking down at me, although I'm not much shorter than him. I smack his arm and say "What's this dating rumours with you and other idols?" I cross my arms and look at him with jealousy filling my eyes.

"What? I'm not dating anyone, I've been waiting for the plan, just like you said sweet cheeks." He said and winked. I looked away and try to hide my face with my hair.

"I told you I don't like that name." I say trying to sound angry. "What about you, with your dating rumours?" He asks, dating rumours? I have some? I didn't even know.
"You didn't know right, sweet cheeks."

I roll my eyes. "Again with the name, I don't like it." He holds up my chins and forces me to look at him, with my face burning hot. He smirks after seeing the red.

"Oh, but I do" he says in a deep growl and proceeds to smash his lips against mine.

It proceeds to become more heated as his tongue slips into mine and we fight for dominance. He obviously won over. He goes down to my neck and bites it, I gasp but he covers my mouth and continues to give me more hickeys.

It became more and more heated, but it stopped when someone knocked on the door.

He groans and I ask "who is it?"

"It's me!" Joy says. I open the door and she looks at the mess we are. She gasps as she points to my neck.

"It's not what you-" I try to explain but she cuts me off

"I don't want to know what happened" she gives me that weird look and asks "do you have my Grey shirt?"

I quickly say no and leave the room while dragging Jimin away.

"So, should we proceed to the plan?"

I quickly nod and smirk "The EPHEMERAL plan"

Yeri's POV:

"So where is Jungkook?" I look angrily, why are they hiding things from me. I understand the bts members, but my OWN members are hiding things from me. They all know but me.

"Is he even here? Or are you guys just joking around." I cross my arms and wait for an answer. He hesitates before starting. But he just sighs.

"Why are you so persistent on knowing?" He asks. And I just look at him. Wait, why am I? Oh ya.

"Because everyone knows but me, I wanna know too!" I stomp my feet trying to look more convincing, but that just makes me look childish and he chuckles and ruffles my hair after seeing me.

I push his hand away and cross my arms back and wait for an answer.

"Is knowing about it that important? What's wrong if your members know something you don't?" He asks me while bending so that I could look at his only place that is visible, his eyes.

I look away as if I was thinking and just stay like that for a moment. "Stop looking at me." I say. He chuckles and gets back to his normal height.

"Is everything so funny for you? Why do you keep on laughing?" I demand angrily and he tries to hold back a laughter. When he doesn't say anything, I start up.

"I feel like you guys are saying bad things about me, if everyone knows, why can't I?" I ask. He sighs.

"You really want to know?" I vigorously nod my head and my face starts to brighten up.

He starts taking off his hoodie. "I didn't mean you-" And then he took off his mask.

That's when I saw who Jungkook was...

It was the guy I stayed with during the whole time...

It was the guy I fell in love with...

Hajoon was....

Was Jungkook...?