🍼Chapter 9🍼

Irene's POV:
I hear Joy hurling and Yeri screaming like a man. What happened? Did she suddenly hit puberty, her voice sounds different. I turn around to the girls and they both look at me confused.

Seulgi runs upstairs and we both follow behind. Maybe it's just Joy's prank? I mean she's been planning it in the car. We arrive to the room and see a guy in Yeri's bed and Yeri on Joy's bed.

I start screaming, while Seulgi and Wendy come behind while stumbling on each other. They also start screaming, till Wendy went over to the guy and took a close look at him and gasped.

She ran over to me.

"Jungkook"

Yeri wakes up after a short while and they both look shocked.
"Yeri, and you" I say pointing at him. "Downstairs, now!" I scream.

Yeri's POV:

The girls run out except for Seulgi who just looks at me. "What?" I ask confused.

"You said..."she looks down sadly. "You didn't date anyone..." she left the room quickly before I could even speak for myself. I sigh and HaJoon's hand holds up in front of my face.

I look up and take the hand to get up. We both walk downstairs quietly and sit down on the couch in front of the girls.

Irene's sitting in front of us with her legs and arms crossed. Seulgi is looking guilty and sad. Wendy's looking scared while Joy was well.... was Joy.... she looked happy and proud, probably thinking that I was actually dating him.

"So..." I start but was paused by Irene giving me the hand to my face. She turns to Hajoon.

"Why were you here? Did you kidnap her? Force her? You should know from past experiences..." she stops and looks at Seulgi. "That you shouldn't be near us."
Huh? What does she mean?

"What's happening? What do you mean by past experiences?" They all just look at me as if I didn't know, but they didn't talk. I tried looking at him, but he also had the same look and looked away.

"What's happening? Do you guys know each other?" I ask but they just don't reply. Knowing I wouldn't get a reply, I sat down while groaning. "I'll drop the subject but you guys are telling me later."

Wendy gets up and tells him to come with her, the girls join her and tell me to wait.

Wendy's POV:

"Jungkook, are you serious?" Irene says getting closer but I pull her back and tell her to calm down. She leaves the room to go elsewhere.

"Explain." I say and cross my arms.

"Look, Yeri doesn't know I'm Jungkook, she thinks I'm Hajoon." He says while sighing and scratching the back of his head.

"But then why are you guys dating if you aren't even-" Seulgi says But is cut off by him. "We aren't dating." Oh that makes more sense.

"I just needed a place to stay at because the members are out, and Yeri said she could since we had the project. Nothing happened though, we literally slept in different places for the first days."

"I don't trust you, literally Namjoon said that none of us should be close to each other, we agreed to it, why don't you just follow it and make it easier? You do know we get the hate right? Especially since your disguise is poorly done, you're lucky Yeri doesn't know many boy groups that much or else-"

I tried continuing but was cut off by Jungkook who had a scary smile while chuckling.

"You're telling me to be careful? Me?" He starts laughing again. The girls look at me confused and I give them back the same look. "Stop laughing this is serio-" he cut me off again.