🍼Chapter 17🍼

Yeri's POV:

"Guys! I think I saw Taehyung?" Irene said pointing at a guy running really fast to Wendy's family car that obviously too small and probably couldn't fit us all.

"No way! You're starting to see things now." Joy said while smirking and winking at her but Irene just glared back.

"My mom did say that guys were joining us during the trip." Wendy said casually. We all turned around and stopped.

"What!" I screamed. I jumped at her but the girls were there to stop us, knowing that it won't go so well. "Explain yourself!" I said and crossed my arms.

"It's to make us forget about them! Isn't that better? We could make new friends and maybe boyfriends..." Wendy said to me. We all rolled our eyes and continued walking to the car, we opened the door seeing guys hiding their faces with pieces of paper, they looked like idiots, so we chuckled a bit. Were they our fans?

"Umm..." Irene said and snatched the paper from one of the guys. It was Taehyung, we all started to scream when they slowly removed the paper from their faces. It was bts! 

Jungkook didn't even spare a glance at me and just smiled at Wendy instead, which she awkwardly ignored. And then she glared at her mom, who was glowing of excitement.

"Hey girls!" Wendy's mom got out and hugged us all extremely tight. "I'm making you in charge of the girls okay?" She said to Irene, to which she was confused. If Wendy's mom is coming, why would she be in charge?

"Since we're not going to be there-" Wendy's mom was cut off by her own daughter. "What! No no no no no! You have to be there!" She shouted like a little kid.

"Sorry sweetie, I can't be there, me and your dad have a business meeting. And knowing that you guys are going to fight, I did some research on the guys's personalities and separated you guys in two cars. Make sure to FOLLOW it. There's going to be a driver for you guys." She said with a scary but sweet smile.

Oh my god. Now this made it 100 times worst. First we have to go with them, and now we have to go alone?

.....

All 12 of us were separated into two cars enough for 6. In the blue one, there was Irene, Seulgi, Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and me. And in the other one, there was Joy, Wendy, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok.

Her parents even put designated seats and decorated it to make it comfortable, but her placing made it worst.

We were all seated and didn't talk at all and then the driver started driving.

Wendy's POV:

I checked the paper of our placement and we were all seated and the driver started to drive.