🍼Chapter 18🍼

Irene's POV:

After hearing her letter, I went upstairs to explore the cabin and found my room!
I saw a paper with my name so I ran towards but stopped in horror when seeing Taehyung's name under mine.

I quickly opened the door, shut it and dropped my bags. I looked around to see a white room with cream coloured curtains. Two beds were placed in the opposite sides and they both had a small table and a dresser. Further into the room, there was a TV and a couch, and the bathroom door was beside the TV.

There was a HUGE window too, which complimented the room very nicely.

The door opens and Taehyung enters with his bag hanging over his shoulders.

"I guess we're gonna be living together?" He said while putting his hair down and putting his hands on his hips.

"No shit Sherlock." I said and rolled my eyes. He drops his bags on the bed that was empty and jumped on the bed while laughing.

"What happened to there's kids! No swearing!" He said the last part with a high pitched voice.

I tried to hold in my laughter, but I couldn't, I just laughed out loud and he seemed shocked. I was suddenly a bit self conscious, I never laughed out loud in front of strangers.

"Why'd you stop laughing? I know I'm funny, so just continue laughing." He said while winking to me.

"Wow, you have a big ego, don't you?" He nodded and we both started to unpack. I was done rather quickly, since I'm already pretty organized, so I helped Taehyung finish his, and it was a mess. He just shoved clothes into his bag without properly folding them.

It took hours to organize it, but we were done, well I was done. He fell asleep. So I quickly put a blanket on him, and went out the room to check up on the rest.

Yoongi's POV:

I fell asleep while Wendy was reading the letter, so I was the last one to find my room, and it literally took me an hour, but I found it, my name was on this door and Wendy's was under.

I was confused but I opened the door, dropped all of my bags and dropped myself on the bed, I was so tired.

As I was close to falling asleep, I feel a light little touch on my arm. I wake up and look around to see Wendy standing in front of me, pissed.

I pull her towards me like I always did, and we would usually sleep together, literally, nothing else. But she pushed me back, she would never do that. I got up and sat on my bed.

I made her sit and looked at her, but she would look away.

"You, tell me what's wrong." I told her seriously.

"Nothing is, I don't have to tell you, you're not my boyfriend anymore, so it's fine." She said again, which broke my already broken heart.

I feel my eyes tearing up and I feel the first tears falling out when she doesn't even want to look at me.

She finally dares to look at me and she gets shocked.

Wendy's POV:

I turn around after hearing no response from him, to only see him crying, for the first TIME. He never cries, and never did, well except now. He isn't the soft type, even when he got stabbed by a robber, he didn't cry, he just groaned in pain.

"Don't cry! Why are you crying?" I ask him while tearing up myself, I quickly grab his face and wipe his tears.

"Why am I crying? Why are you crying?" He asked me. The tears just wouldn't stop. But why was I crying?