🍼Chapter 8🍼

Jungkook's POV:

Oh my god, oh my god,Oh my god, oh my god,Oh my god, oh my god,Oh my god, oh my god,Oh my god, oh my god,Oh my god, oh my god,Oh my god, oh my god,Oh my god, oh my god,Oh my god, oh my god,Oh my god, oh my god.

This is where my life ends,I should call my members before dying. I take out my phone to text my members but then he starts talking.

"So... What was that game?" He asks.

"Oh, it's just twister, wanna play?" Mark asks with a grin while looking at Yeri, they both start laughing.

"I would love to, they don't call me the king of games back in the old days for no reason!" He takes off his jacket and hugs each one of us.

"But first, introduce me to them." He says sitting down on the couch.

"This" she points towards me "is Hajoon, he's a classmate and friend of mine. And that's" She points towards Tzuyu. "You already know her, Tzuyu, also a classmate and friend."

We both get up to bow down but he tells us no need to and tells us to sit.

"Sorry, Yeri and mark I'm really busy and I can't play with you guys, I came for another reason." He says looking at his watch.

"Today, you're dating ban is lifted since it's been 4 years with the group. I know you weren't with them the whole time, but you were supposed to so the ban is also lifted for you and the rest of the members, please inform them about it, k?"

"Oh my god! Really?? Wow." Yeri screams and Mark just looks jealous.

"When is mine over?" He asks grumpily.

They both laugh, "Soon son, you still have 2 more years left." He waves us goodbye and leaves.

"Wow, he isn't as scary as I thought." Tzuyu says dropping herself on the sofa. "Same here." I also say.

"He isn't scary at all, he's so nice! He's like our grandfather." Mark says and Yeri nods.

"But then... how? Everyone says he's evil" I continue.

They both shake their heads. "That's the new ceo, he's horrible." Yeri says.

"Anyways, I've got to go, new comeback and all soon, so bye!" Tzuyu says and leaves with Mark because he also had a comeback soon.

.....

We just finished cleaning and went to bed and fell asleep after the numerous visits and surprises we got.

But before I fell asleep my phone started ringing, I quickly lowered the sound since Yeri gets pissed when woken up and I pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I whisper

"Hey, it's Jin. How's it going?"

"It's fine, I'm staying at a friends place and I get food and all of that, so no need to worry. How about you guys?"

"It's going kind of well? It's just so busy and our schedule is always packed, we never get a break, but it's fun to stay with our fans." He answers while sighing.

"Great, so you guys are coming back in...?"

"4 days, well almost 3. Who's house are you staying at?"

Shit, that's the question I've been trying to avoid, and Jin knows me when I lie, I guess I'm going to say the truth, but I'll try to make it sound better.

"Yeri's house... But! She doesn't know my identity, she just knows me as Ha Joon."

He just sighs and chuckle after that, he's really tired...