🍼Chapter 3🍼

Yeri's POV:
I wake up to the piercing annoying sound, my alarm. "TURN OFF THAT" Joy screams while throwing me her pillow. I get up and get myself ready to go to school. We just had our comeback, so my hair is dyed and I'm completely tired.

I arrive at school exhausted, thank god the makeup is covering everything. Ha joon comes up to me and throws the baby, but me, as a horrible catcher, it just ended up hitting the school bully. He turns around completely pissed. Crap.

I quickly take the baby but he takes my wrist. "You! Did you throw it?" He says tightening my hand, I try to pull away but he doesn't. "I threw it, leave her alone." Ha joon says taking my hand away. The bully pushes me and grabs Ha Joon by the collar. I'm kind of clumsy, scratch that, I'm really clumsy, so I fell on my butt and wow it hurts.

"You, you did this on purpose right?" He screams. He just rolls his eyes. People were starting to gather around us, and some helped me up. "Don't help me! Help him!" I whispered to them, but they just backed away. 

"You're probably so ugly! That's why you always hide your face" he says and reaches for his mask. Oh my god. But before he could touch it, Ha Joon did this weird ass flip thing, that made the bully go on the floor while he was on top.

"Ugly, huh? Not really." He says and lets him go when the teachers were coming. He just walks away. "Guys get to your classes! It's ringing soon." The teachers scream at us. We all just walk to our classes.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Tzuyu comes rushing to me while dragging Mark. "I'm fine, but just shocked." I say. "What? Why?" She asks looking confused. "Why wouldn't she be? The school bully legit almost came at her." Mark says while rolling his eyes while Tzuyu glares at him.

"It's not because of that, I didn't know Ha Joon was that strong." Mark shows me his phone. And I see a video of what happened spreading everywhere. "You just had your comeback and all of this happened" Mark says laughing, I give him playful punch.

"It's fine, it's not like your gonna get hate for it, they're probably just going to forget, and that bastard deserves it." He tries to comfort me. "It's fine." I say. The class ends and I go to my locker for my last class. I get to leave for math and french! Thank god, the french teachers keeps on picking me to answer the questions since I could talk french a bit better than the others.

The last class finishes in a blink of an eye and I run to my locker to leave. Ha Joon comes by and grabs my phone. "Here, I saved my number on your phone, don't show it to anyone." He says. "I wasn't going to?" Why would I want to?

He saves my number on his and just leaves the school, is he skipping? Whatever, not my problem. I quickly get inside the van and see the rest of the members. "Is Ha Joon skipping?" Joy asks, she's the only one who knows him because she was still in school when we just entered high school.

I give her the 'I don't know look'. "Alright guys, as soon as I bring you guys home, you guys should get your stuff packed for Jeju and I'll prepare some snacks for you guys, alright?" Irene tells us. We all nod our head.

We arrive at our dorm and I run to the room to pack my stuff, and I receive a text from Ha Joon.

Ha Joon:
Hey, we have to spend the one hour with the baby, are you busy?

Yeri:
We kind of have to fly to Jeju for a concert...

Ha Joon:
Perfect! I need to go somewhere for a family vacation, we could just meet there, but can we do it in like your car, since I can't be seen with you?

Yeri:
Sure!

I quickly pack up my stuff and go downstairs to see Seulgi on the table casually waiting for Irene's snacks. I sit down with her. "So, did you meet Jungkook from school yet?"She asks.