NEW STORY

Hello! I have released a new story... This time it's about wenga BUT there's other ships like: vrene, seulmin, namjoy, jungri, moseok and lastly jinsoo.

 This time it's about wenga BUT there's other ships like: vrene, seulmin, namjoy, jungri, moseok and lastly jinsoo

GAME OVER

"Here's the last question from your fans, when will you get a girlfriend Yoongi?" The interviewer asked eagerly knowing that this question will get the show's views higher, but also wanting to know herself.

He smirked as the whole room full of people went silent, none of them wanting to miss a single part of his answer. He looked around before finally opening his mouth. He let out a low chuckle before starting to talk.

"Me? I'm better by myself"

**********

Yoongi is the most famous actor on the market right now, earning billions of dollars and fans every day! He gets all kinds of girls every night and has no plans on changing anything. His life was perfect.

But after an interview, his career was suddenly on the line. He only had one thing to do to fix it.

Wendy is the most famous actrice, also earning billions of fans and dollars! Her career is also on the line, after an interview. But she has no plans on fixing it, until her company forces her to pretend date a guy.

He has to fix his playboy habits while she has to forget her man hatred to make this happen.

This will probably be their biggest acting gig, if anyone finds out...

It's....

GAME OVER!