🍼Epilogue PART 1🍼

CHECK OUT THE AMAZING MASHUP! I ALWAYS LISTEN TO THIS, THERE'S ALSO A BACK STORY!

Yeri's POV:
*5 years later*

I stood in a sparkling blue dress, it matched my blue heels and my blue flower pinned on my wavy hair. The other girls are also dressed in that same dress, and they all looked perfect in their own ways.

Only one girl wasn't dressed like us, there she was, no words could dress robe the way she looked, she was the most beautiful one here, she obviously stood out since she had a white dress instead.

"Yeri! You forgot your bow!" Irene screamed at me completely stressed out, she ran towards me and quickly tied the bow behind my back.

"Stop stressing Irene! It's bad for the baby." Joy teased her while making sure to scream out the last word, as she tied her own bow, and fixed Irene's. "Taehyung won't like that" she continued while giggling.

Irene gave a quick glare to her and walked over to Yoongi and Jimin who both seemed stressed out.

"Why are you guys so stressed?" Irene asked suspiciously, she thought that they did something wrong.

"I mean it's a wedding... who wouldn't be stressed out, right?" Jimin said completely stressed.

"Jimin, your wedding was last year, what are you talking about?" I asked rushing over.

"Jimin lost Hana, and told Seulgi. Don't worry though, Seulgi found her and now she's looking for Jimin to murder him." Yoongi said, you can tell he's completely stressed.

I have never seen him this stressed, just yesterday I saw him and Wendy together, and Wendy was calming him down! While she was stressing herself! They looked adorable though.

"JIMIN!" We all turned to that shriek and there she was, Seulgi with Hana running towards us. Jimin turned pale, he started screaming and running away, but it was too late.She grabbed him by his collar.

Who knew they would turn out like that? They were all lovey dovey, and now they turned out to be one of the most dirtiest couple ever. Talk about disgusting.

He quickly picked her up, and gave her hug, she wouldn't take it though. He gave her little kisses all over her face and slowly started going down her neck.

"There they go again! Cmon, there's a child here! And it's yours!" Jin screamed towards them, but they gave no damn.

I quickly covered Hana's eyes while Irene covered mine.

I was left with Hana alone, the girls went with their boyfriends, well Seulgi with her husband.

"What was mommy doing with daddy?" She asked innocently. Hana was their daughter, she was only 3 years old, but she had the biggest eyes, small nose and lips. She had big rosy cheeks, and had the cutest smile just like her parents.

She was dressed in a pastel yellow dress that fit her perfectly, she also had to pigtails, she also had pretty long hair for a kid.

"Auntie?" I looked at her, for her to know that I'm listening. "Why does everyone have their boyfriends and girlfriends but you don't?" She asked, I guess there's no way of avoiding that question, almost every kid asked me that.

"I have a boyfriend." I said and her eyes started shining and going bigger. "Really? Where is he? He's my new uncle right?" She asked while jumping around, the idea of having a new person to play with was exciting her.

"Yes really, sadly he won't be here any time soon." Her eyes suddenly got small and she had a pout. "Hey! Don't worry! He's just at university in the US. He came to visit us a few years ago, when he was in college."