🍼 Chapter 1 🍼

Yeri's POV:
I get out of my car and wave my manager bye. As soon as I step into the school, a huge crowd comes to me. I've gotten used to it, and honestly it makes me sick. "YERI BE MY GIRLFRIEND." "I LOVE YOU" "I LOVE YOUR NEW SONG!".

I should have just kept my identity hidden. Oh wait, I didn't have a chance, SM wanted me to promote our group even at school. Everyone was fake to me before, but as soon as I revealed myself, they all changed. Well some actually believed in me, and they're good friends of mine.

I go to my usual gang of friends. "Hey Guys, what's up?" I aks and sit down on the table. "Just chilling, what class do we have next?" Tzuyu asks. Yes, Tzuyu the idol from TWICE, she was the friend that stayed with me the whole time, including a few others. "Health class, I think?" Mark answers.

The bell rings, announcing that we only have five minutes left till classes start. I go get my books and wait for Tzuyu, since Mark just left. She joins me and we walk to class. We enter the classroom and see our desks full of gifts and snacks on it, I roll my eyes and so does she. They used to make fun of me and suddenly they change.

I sit on my desk ignoring everyone's screams. The girl beside me starts talking to me all of a sudden. "You know, I heard that Ha-Joon killed someone and got away with it." God... gossips again. "How do you know?" I ask looking at her. "Someone told me." She looks nervous. "Well, instead of just making up things, you should just ask the person himself, even if he seems strange that gives you no right to say that." I say pissed and turn back.

Mark comes to me, "Bro, you shouldn't have said anything, the guy's actually really weird, I mean who comes to school with a huge ass hoodie and a mask covering everything except his hands." He says. "What if he's cold?" I say. "No way is he cold the whole year, also, he never talks." I roll my eyes for the hundredth time today. " Your eyes are going to be stuck if you do that" he says and sits down.

The teacher comes in. "Everyone sit down!" All the kids run back to their seats after spreading that stupid rumour. "Today, we're starting a new project! It's in teams, and I get to choose!" All students get out a loud 'aww' and 'boo'.

"Quiet down! The project is the baby project, I'm pretty sure you heard of it from the seniors who did it previously." Oh I have heard a lot from my members, Joy did it 2 years ago, it was horror. None of us could have slept well without hearing a baby cry every hour.

"If some of you don't know, it's basically a mechanical baby programmed like a real one and you guys are his or hers parents for a week. If the baby 'dies' then you guys will fail, keep the baby healthy and alive, and you will get a good grade."

After that I just fell asleep, I mean cmon! I slept at 2 and woke up at 6 because of my schedules. That girl beside me taps me awake. I glare at her. "What?" I whisper. "Teacher is announcing the teams." Oh. "Thanks" I smile lightly and get up.

After a long list of students, only a few left, my name finally came up. "Yerim, your partner for the baby project is Ha joon." The teacher informs in front of the class.
"Why does Yeri get that weirdo?" One of her fans screamed. She rolled her eyes. At least she wasn't placed with someone obsessed with her or someone that hated her.

She tells the rest of the teams. "Ok, the parents could keep the baby by turns, but the baby has to at least have around an hour everyday with both parents. Go to your partner and start discussing."

I get up and Tzuyu comes running to me. "You got Ha-joon! I heard he murdered someone." I laugh out loud, she looks at me confused. "You're so cute and gullible, that isn't even true." I raise my arms up and mess her hair. "Not the hair!" I giglgle and go to Ha-joon's desk.