🍼Epilogue: PART 2🍼

*1 year later from chapter 19*
Wendy's POV:

All of us were hidden behind a huge curtain, except for jimin, he was in the front. Seulgi wasn't here either.

You may be wondering what the hell were doing, let's go back into the past.

*2 days ago*

We were all watching a movie, the girls were completely tensed while the guys were just clueless. Why?

Seulgi got pregnant and is going to reveal it to Jimin, he is obviously the father. She's scared he might leave her, jimin said multiple times that he wants to enjoy his freedom and have fun while they're still young.

She's going to reveal it with a box with an egg in it, obviously not a real egg, but with a small note saying she's pregnant. She's going to be giving it after the movie ends.

.....

The movie ended, we're all just nervously look at each other, while Seulgi gets out the box while shivering, she hands it over to a confused jimin.

"What is this?" He asks opening the box and looking at the egg.

"It's an egg dummy" Joy retorts to him, the other guys chuckle but the girls are still nervous.

He shakes it and then cracks it and reads the paper. His face goes pale, the other guys, after seeing his reaction looks at the paper, and all scream in excitement.

"You did it!" Taehyung says punching his shoulder. But Jimin didn't seem excited, he just got up and took his jacket.

"I-I'm sorry, I need time to think." He said and left while slamming the door behind him.

"I'm sorry girls, I think he's just overwhelmed, I'll go talk to him." Namjoon says, and leaves with the guys.

*back to present*

The night of the reveal, Jimin and the guys face timed us to explain a few things and we offered help, which he gladly accepted.

During those two days, Seulgi was heartbroken, she was extremely close to aborting the child, but us girls gave her support, and after a few hours of us giving arguments, she finally didn't.

We invited her here saying that we were going to watch a concert together. She gladly accepted, since she stayed home in her bed crying for two days.

The door opens and then came a tired looking Seulgi.

Jimin's POV:

Seulgi came inside looking like a mess. She had loose shorts on with MY hoodie, she had an extremely messy bun and her face looked swollen, dark circles under her beautiful eyes, much similar to how I look like.

She looked around and saw no one. She took out her phone and dialled someone's number, which rang behind the curtains.

"Shit!" Joy said, not really whispering. We heard a few "shh" and giggles probably coming from the younger ones. She lifted her head to search the source of the sounds she heard, and finally saw me.

Her eyes quickly started watering and she quickly ran to the door, trying to open it. But I made sure to have people lock it as soon as she came in.

"Let me out!" She screamed trying to open the door. She banged the door repetitly, even though she knew that it would do nothing.

"Seulgi, it won't open." I said as I walked over to where she was, but she wouldn't listen. I grabbed her arms and tried to bring her over to the front of the curtains.

"No leave me! Don't touch me!" She screamed. I sighed and threw her on my shoulders, and gently dropped her on the chair. She was about to get up again to run, but I gave her a look, and she knew it would do nothing to try.

"We need to talk" I said stating the obvious. She just got angrier at me, her eyes filled with anger and pain.

"I already tried two days ago, and I got the answer pretty clearly. You don't want to be the father of my child." Seulgi said getting her stuff ready.

"Look, I just wanted to make things official, so that we have proper closure." I said and Seulgi looked shocked and started crying. I passed her some tissues.

"You've been a great girlfriend to me, you're beautiful, funny, sassy, everything I need in my life. But I'm just not ready yet to become a father. You know how my family is, we have to marry to have kids. So, let's break up." I said letting out everything, except for one bit.

I hugged her and she hugged me back, she stayed there and cried a lot, I've been trying to hold my tears but one slipped out, and Taehyung popped his phone out to take a picture of us.

"And let's start a new life with OUR baby." I whispered in her ear, she looked up confused and shocked. She looks at me, confused as to if she imagined he said that. I chuckle while giving her a kiss to her forehead.

I get out a tiny box and kneel down.

"Will you be my forever one?" I ask, extremely nervous, sweating a lot.

Seulgi takes a few minutes to process everything that happened in the last hour. She looks around to see if there's cameras, as if it's a prank.

"Are you serious?" She asked hesitantly, my heart shattered, is she going to say no?

"I wouldn't have rented this whole place if I wasn't." I have her a genuine smile, she started crying and she screamed. "Yes!"

The curtains dropped and everyone was there with balloons and confetti fell.

I dipped my head in for a kiss, a long sweet one. When done, she looked up to see everyone else there looking and taking pictures of the lovely couple.

"You guys knew!" She pointed out to the girls accusingly. "We only knew the night of the reveal." Yeri said trying to make it sound better, but it didn't really do anything.

"What about you boys?" She looked over to them with her arms crossed and her one eyebrow pointed upward, making her look way more pissed, but they all knew she was as happy as a bear with honey.

"We knew since weeks ago that he planned this." Yoongi said. Jimin glared at him, since he didn't want any of the girls knowing that.

"Let's go celebrate by eating!" Irene said hoping to go to her favourite restaurant with Taehyung also beside her looking excited.

"No, by going to our first hospital appointment for our baby flower" I said and took my fiancée by her waist.

Everyone groaned and booed, but we all were a big happy family.

..........

No one's POV:

"Hi, our little flower, mommy and daddy is waiting for you, so that we can give you your little crib. Even your aunties and uncles are waiting, you have so many of them! I just want you to grow up just like your mother, beautiful, courageous and with a sexy body"

Seulgi quickly slapped his shoulder while blushing. "Just go to bed Jimin, it's 3 AM already." He smirked as he quickly forced her to turn her around.

"How about we practice for when our little flower gets out? We can't forget how to make another child?" He whispered in a low and husky voice as she gasped, blushing furiously.

"Jimin our baby-" she tried to say but he cut her off. "The doctor said it's fine since your only 3 weeks in, don't try to run away from me." He growled the last part while bitting her ears.

A/N End of epilogue 2!! Now y'all know what happened to Jungri, Wenga and Seulmin!! Just saying that since vrene just started dating, so they won't have an epilogue since they just started. Same thing for Sungjoy, they have a new start.

BTW new story coming up soon, about WENGA

So I guess this is the end but not really? For the people who want to read the Wenga