🍼Chapter 16🍼

Yeri's POV:

"Everyone get your bags, I better see everyone in the van at EXACTLY 10!" Irene screamed while cleaning the kitchen.

Confused to how we got here? Let me start to the beginning...

*Back to two days ago*

"Bts is on a suprise tour all the way in Canada." Joy said showing us the pictures and videos of fans being surprised by them. Seulgi started tearing up, everyone was just confused.

"What's wrong, Seulgi?" Wendy asks while hugging her, she just continued crying, seems like she doesn't want to talk about it.

Joy stood up and screamed. "IT'S OFFICIAL! WE'RE GOING TO CANADA."
Irene also stood up and started squealing and jumping around like a kid who just got candy.

"Wendy's house! Wendy's house!" She kept on screaming and Seulgi's mood started getting better.

"My mom will pay for us" Wendy said showing the texts of her mom being extremely happy, while insisting to pay.

*Back to present*

I rushed to the room and closed the door, to see Joy rushing around the room.

"Wow, Mommy Irene back at it again, huh?" Joy said while trying to shove everything in her suitcase.

"Yup, she's going to freak out, when she finds out you're starting to pack just now, when she asked us all to finish it like last week." I said while laughing.

"What!" I hear Irene scream from afar. "shit." I ran and hid into the closet and hear an enraged Irene looking around and chasing Joy, it stopped when Wendy came into the room.

"What's happening here?" Seulgi asks entering the room behind Wendy.

"Irene wants to feed me to the dogs!" Joy screams while hiding behind Wendy, like a child.

"Instead of fighting, just get your stuffs ready. It's 9:30 right now." Wendy says making Irene more calm and everyone leave the room, leaving us to packing our things.

.....

We finally came to the airport and everything went smoothly, we were in first class, which was extremely nice for a 16 hour flight.

Jungkook's POV:

I'm so happy that they processed my demands so easily, usually they would say no, but they thought it would be an easy way to get more fame.

Sadly, they couldn't get us an hotel, since everything was booked already with families since it's break time right now. So, one of the staffs had a friend that has a mansion that would fit us each into our own rooms!

She even has more rooms left empty!

The house is amazing! She has cleaners, cookers, so many more! We finally met the owners of this house that also lived here, we didn't even notice, the house was so big.

"Hello, welcome to our home!" The man said and we shook hands with him. "We're glad you guys are so successful!" The mom said hugging us all.

"Thank you so much for everything you guys are doing!" We all bowed to them. "Oh it's nothing much, we welcome idols all the time, in fact my daughter is coming with her friends tonight!"

"That's great! We would love to meet them! May I ask if they're our fans?" Namjoon asked kind of worried, we don't want to live with saesangs.

"Oh no, don't worry, they aren't big fans, perhaps only one? But she's going through a heartbreak right now, so she wouldn't do anything." The man said and they both left in a hurry when they received an important call.

.....

Us, 7 guys, were all in the living room given to us momentarily.

"Great...." Jin said sighing, "Hey, we've got no rights to say anything, we're lucky we're staying here, we've got to welcome them with open hands just like how they did." Namjoon said.

"They're probably fans" Taehyung says. "They could be haters for all I know" Jimin says.

"Guys.... what are we going to do about the girls? I miss Wendy." Yoongi says scratching the back of his head.

"We all miss them, well, except for Namjoon, but we all really miss them, I don't think Seulgi would forgive me for just leaving and not talking to her." Jimin says looking down guiltily.

"None of them would forgive us, let's just forget them." Taehyung said while sighing.

"That's easy for you to say, you've only talked to Irene for like an hour." I say while rolling my eyes.

"Actually 3 hours and 32 minutes." He corrects us and we all laugh.

"It's going to be better for our careers, let's just wait to see what happens and focus on our jobs." Namjoon says and we all get up and get ready to eat lunch.

The woman prepared this Canadian food that originates from Quebec, called poutine. It was fries, with gravy and cheese on top and it tasted delicious! We all enjoyed it and she gave us tarte au sucre too!

She said she was going to bring us to a sugar shack in Québec too, but with her daughter and friends, we were going to stay in a chalet and she told us to bring winter clothes.

A/N take note that this is happening during January

So we all go to our separate rooms to pack the stuff for the sugar shack, it seemed fun but I wasn't that excited, I just missed Yeri.

My packing finished quick, since we would only stay for 3 days, so I decided to just take a nap and I told them to wake me up at least an hour before the girls would come, so I look presentable.

.....

"Dude wake up!" I hear Jin saying, I quickly woke up and everyone was dressed nicely. "Wha??" I said

"Ya, get ready." Namjoon said. "Sorry we woke you up only 20 minutes before" he continued. Shit.

I got up and got ready as quickly as I could, I picked out a beige sweater and some dark blue jeans. I quickly ran my hands through my hair to make it look okay.

I took my bag and jacket and run out of the room while almost tripping and put on my timberlands, and rush inside the car.

"So, we're going to the airport to pick up the girls, and they already have their stuff packed for the chalet." The man said. "I hope so, did you tell them?" The lady asked.

"No, but we could just buy them the stuff they need." He said and chuckled.

.....

The drive to the airport took kind of long, so we got us all burgers, and we all just waited in the van when we arrived. Taehyung decided to go outside to help the girls since he was in the front and it was the easiest to get out.

"Why is it taking so long for them to come?" The lady asks.
"I don't know, I'll go check ma'am." I say and get out of the car, to only see Taehyung run back to it.

"Wha-" I say but I get cut off by him pushing me inside, and closes the door of the car, the members also get confused.

"Umm, can you please tell us the FULL names of your daughter and friends please?" He asks looking scared,

"Oh I'm so proud of them, Son Seungwan, Kim Yerim, Park Sooyoung, Kang Seulgi, Bae Joohyun"

She said and right after, the door opens with the 5 girls.