🍼Chapter 7🍼

Seulgi's POV:
*flashback*

Me and Jimin we're having ice cream like we always have before actually doing what we were going to on dates.

It started going bad when it became a food fight, well that wasn't bad, maybe the other part was...

I threw ice cream and it landed on someone, I quickly went to apologize to the man, he seemed rich and full of power. I was scared, but Jimin apologized for me.

"Kang Seulgi? From red velvet?" He said and I recognized that voice immediately, Kim Young Min. The new ceo of SM. He was the scariest and made the worst punishments. I wish Soo man was still the ceo,

"Park Jimin, from the 'nugu' group?" He said. I was pissed off, because back then, they weren't as known, but with the talent I saw, I knew they were going to become famous.

I was about to defend him, but Jimin stopped me, by giving me a sad smile, as if he's saying that it's true.

"You're not allowed to meet him! What kind of nonsense is this? I give you a debut and I give you money and this is the crap you give me back?! Guards, bring her to her dorm and lock her there, food and everything should be supplied and she should JUST be training!" He screamed, they took me away.

I tried holding myself back, but they were too strong, I was crying a lot, to the points where everything was a blur. The last thing I saw was Jimin having water splashed on him till I blacked out.

*flashback ending*

Funny how they think that would actually do anything. Did they actually think that would stop any sort of relationship? It worked for none, and I AM getting Jimin back.

I'm already close to it... i have his number back and now I just have to contact him for the plan we've been waiting for if our relationship was ever found out or if we had to separate.

The plan EPHEMERAL,
It means that it's something that lasts for a very short period of time,
Also, meaning that our separation won't be long...

Should we get this plan started
.
.
.
.
.
?

Hey guys! I just wanted to make a short chapter of what's happening with Seulmin, since they are a pretty important couple in this story, and also because it's ranking first in seulmin, THANK YOU SO MUCH! IM SO GRATEFUL AND WILL MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE SEULMIN MORE OFTEN NOW!