🍼Chapter 5🍼

Jungkook's POV:
Shit, shit shit! I grab the cup that she had in her hands and one shot it. I quickly left the house with my jacket. I take out my phone in frustration to call one of the members.

"Hey? How's it going there?" I hear Jimin saying and the other members casually screaming and joking around like they always do.

"Horrible, someone found out who I was." I quickly reply while getting in a taxi. "To Jin's Restaurant please." I hear shouts and gasps coming from the call.

"WHAT THE-" I cut the call knowing what would happen, I would just get scolded and asked many questions about who, why, when and all of that. I'm just tired, I need a break and good food.

I arrive at Jin's restaurant and eat some delicious food. My phone starts ringing, i pick it up as I groan. "What?"

"Where are you??" I hear Yerim ask, oh it's her. "I'm just eating out, I'll come back in a few hours." I reply back and cut the phone.

Wow she has sure grown from when we were friends 3 years ago. It's suprising to see that I'm going to meet her after everything that happened, 2015 was a hard year for both groups, but I don't regret a single thing.

Yeri's POV:

Saeron left a few minutes ago and I'm just chilling on my couch. Should I call Jungkook? It's been years since we talked, eh he probably changed his number so why even bother.

I should try calling Ha Joon for his number, I mean he probably has it knowing that they're neighbors. I pick up my phone and call him, a few ringers he picks up. "What do you want again?" He groans.

"You know how you're friends with Namjoon right?" I ask but there's just silent on the other side. "Yeah, I'm close to him." I get up and cheer. "Give me Jungkook's number!"

Jungkook's POV:
"What?" Is she crazy? Why would she want my number? "You heard me." She replies back. Oh god, never mind, she didn't change a single bit.

"I don't have it, i only have Namjoon's" I say while sighing. "Then give me his." Shit

"He changed it" I hear her laughing out loud. "I would exchange anything for it" She says back.... then.... "I want IU's phone number..." I say in a low voice.

"I swear, you're Jungkook aren't you?" She says and I just shut up. How did she know? Oh my god, I'm screwed, I'm going t- "just kidding! You thought I was serious?" She starts laughing out loud as I groan.

I text her the number and she texts me IU's. I quickly dial it and she picks up right away. "Hello?" I melt hearing her voice.

"Hi." It's just awkward now.

"You're Yerim's friend right? Ha Joon?" She knows me! Yesss! Oh wait but it's the fake me. "Ya, I'm a big fan of you." I quickly press the mute button and squeal out loud.

"Well it was fun talking to you, but I'm not allowed to talk to any guys, sorry." She says and my heart breaks. "Why?"

"Well, I'm a celebrity so I have a lot of limits, but I'm already dating someone." And then the phone cuts. And then my heart shattered. It's probably announced on the news and I didn't even know anything, I was too busy performing and working that I was too busy to even taking care of myself.

It's the first time that I actually slept and had proper rest, food, and a place to be in. That felt nice to have, but I should go back to Yeri. I get back into a taxi and arrive, it's already night.

I enter the house since she gave me the keys and I see Yeri sleeping on the couch with her phone in her hands. I take the blanket and cover her as I sleep on the floor.

.....

I wake up to see a pissed Yeri looking at me while crossing her arms. "You said you would come after a few hours, you came at like 1 AM."

"Look, I'm sorry, I just had some business to do" she smiles back and then goes to the kitchen. "So, how did it go with IU? You friends with her?" She asked me.

"No, she's dating someone." I said grumpily back. "And? You liked her? I thought it was just a friend thing" I sigh and she got the message that it wasn't like that. "It's okay... wanna get a drink?" Come to think about it, it's been a long time.

She brings beer bottles and we start drinking in silence.

Yeri's POV:

Poor kid, he has to deal with heartbreak, but Atleast he wasn't as close to her and just a fan. We start drinking in silence, but after a few hours, everything gets out of hand.

He starts singing her songs and dancing to them, I join him and we both look crazy, why not? I mean it's not like I'll remember anything tommorow, there's only 3 days left till Unnies come, so I should have fun!

We start stripping our clothes off and dance crazy, so basically I was shirtless and, well he was pant less. Wow weird, I just want to forget everything and dance it off. We start screaming and continue dancing. Thank god it's sound proof walls.

He took off his mask and hoodie, and I stop and gasp. "You're-you" he puts a finger on my mouth "Shhhh, don't tell Namjerk anything..." but I was too drunk to hear anything.

After hours of us singing, dancing, crying and laughing, we jump on my bed upstairs, honestly I don't care if he sleeps on it, and we fall asleep.

Jungkook's POV:

I wake up early like I usually do in a unfamiliar room, i quickly look around but see Yeri beside me and sigh in relief. Wait... why is my hoodie off? And where's my mask? Shit, I revealed myself.

I quickly grab and put on both and hear Yeri waking up. "What the! Ow my head hurts so much! What did we do last night" she says while holding her head, thank god she doesn't remember, but that was a lot of fun in such a long time.

"We drank a lot! You don't remember anything?" I ask while smiling. "Nope, I never do when I drink. Let's get some food" we quickly eat and then her phone starts ringing.

"What?" She says. "No, I'm not killing the baby, it's totally fine." I chuckle a bit. "Oh, it's Hajoon, he's staying over since I basically kidnapped him." She rolls her eyes. "No, I won't have sex with him, what the- I won't rape him either! Ugh whatever bye!" She shoves her phone in her pocket.

"Nice unnies, huh?" She rolls her eyes at me as I laugh out loud. The door bursts open and I see Taeyeon, what the- "MY BABY- HOW ARE YOU DOING THESE DAYS!" She hugs Yeri and she hugs her back.

"OH MY GOD, WHO IS THIS MAN, I DIDN'T GROW UP IRENE FOR HER TO GROW YOU UP LIKE THAT. YOU'RE ONLY-" she starts screaming and runs towards me but Yeri stops her.

"Chill, it's for a project." She says holding her back. She just smiles at me and then they go to the kitchen. "Wait here! We need to talk." Yeri says bringing Taeyeon into the room.

Characters

 Name: Kim TaeyeonAge: 26Best friends: SNSD, Jessica, Basically everyone at SMPersonality and other facts: Was an idol herself, and in SNSD, got a lot of hate as a kid and doesn't want Anyone to feel the same way as she does, she grew up with Iren...

Name: Kim Taeyeon
Age: 26
Best friends: SNSD, Jessica, Basically everyone at SM
Personality and other facts: Was an idol herself, and in SNSD, got a lot of hate as a kid and doesn't want Anyone to feel the same way as she does, she grew up with Irene and was like a mother to her. She's an IMPORTANT character and will DEVELOP a relationship.