🍼Chapter 6🍼

Yeri's POV:
"Hey, it's been a long time..." Taeyeon says giving me a tight hug. I hug her back and start talking. "So I wanted to talk to you alone, because I need advice." She nods to continue. "I like someone... but a small crush, I hope it won't be big." She looks shocked but starts talking.

"So tell me, who's this lucky guy?" She starts smiling and I hug her. I knew she wouldn't be against us, it's because she knows how it feels to get a lot of hate for dating, so does Seulgi, "The guy outside, the one with the hoodie and mask. Him." She gasps.

"You're sure about him?" She asks me and I nod. "Then go ahead, but be careful, if you get caught, it's worse than dating a celebrity." She says to me and I'm confused. "Wait, I'm not dating him, I just like him." I say and laugh. "So, what do you need my advice for?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to say it." It felt nice to have it out of me and to relieve the stress. "So, why do you like him? I definitely can't hear looks." I chuckle a bit and then get up to make tea.

"I don't know, I guess his personality just intrigues me, and the fact that he hides his looks makes it even better. I like him for him, not for anyone else." I say sitting back down with two cups.

"What if he's ugly as hell and looks like an ogre?" She asks me and I spit back my tea and start choking on it. She taps on my back and gets me water.

"I'm not that type of girl." I say completely pissed at the tea.

"Good, but what if it's someone that you're not supposed to date?" She asks me and I give her a confused look.

What does she mean by that?

"I mean that, what if it's like another idol? Most precisely like a guy group in particular...?" She asks me and sips more of the tea.

"You mean BTS?" I ask and she nods quickly her head.

"I wouldn't mind, it really depends on who. But I could recognize anyone from BTS, I mean cmon. I was pretty close to them before." I say and push my hair to 'show off' but she just bursts in laughter.

"Sure, sure"

Taeyeon's POV:

"Sure, sure" I get up and take my keys to go back. "Anyways, I got to go, I'm a busy woman after all." I wink at her and she giggles.

"I hope things go well with Baekhyun." I nod my head and wake them both bye.

I swear sometimes she is just so oblivious, everyone could tell that it was Jungkook. Everyone knows that those two liked each other before, I mean they were pretty close to dating.

It's just that...after the incident...

My phone starts ringing and I check who it is, Baekhyun, I grin at myself. "Hello?"

"Hey..." his voice seems awkward.

"So, why'd you call?"

"Just asking if you wanted to go out somewhere for fun?" I try not to scream yes.

"Sure, where and at what time?"

"Let's just go to a restaurant, it's a fancy one so dress well..."

We say bye and hang up, wow I didn't think he would come back that fast, I mean yeah we dated, but broke up due to everyone finding out, but it was just a month ago. Both of our groups lowered down in popularity with the rookie groups rising, so we have way more freedom.

Jungkook's POV:

After waving bye at Taeyeon, we both sit back down, and sigh. "How many days left?" I ask since I'm completely clueless to what time or day it is at this moment,