🍼Chapter 11🍼

Jungkook's POV:

The look on her face is priceless. Her eyes are as wide as her mouth and she's just gasping as if she couldn't breath.

"You- you're....how? Why??" She stutters and asks while not looking at me.

"Hmm? I don't understand a single thing you're saying. Just calm down for a bit and then ask." I say scratching the back of my head, I feel like I literally caused her a panic attack.

She nods and tries to breathe more slowly. She coughs and starts talking again, normally this time. "So...why didn't you tell me?" She asks looking at me after a while.

"Look, don't get me wrong, I trust you. But it's just that I felt like if I had told anyone, even if that person was an idol. They would have treated me differently. You guys, Mark and Tzuyu, treated me like a normal person. I like that feeling and I missed it. I just wanted to go back to being normal when going to school."

She nodded, as if she understood. "Look, I know, but you could have atleast told me about it after we became friends? I mean, I also understand, I didn't come to school at first without a mask. I also wanted to live normally."

"Yeah, but did you like it better than or before?" I ask, she looked taken aback, but she just sighed.

"I guess you're right..." she looks and smiles at me genuinely. "So, we're good?"
I ask and she nods.

Right after she nods, the front door opens since were at the entrance and Namjoon enters. I quickly hide Yeri behind me and she is unoticable from our huge height difference, which I'm so thankful for. Not only is it cute, but it also helps us.

"What is taking you guys so long?" He says looking over my shoulder to try and find the other guys, but they were somewhere far in the house.

"Umm, I just had to take my stuff from the... the room." I quickly walk backwards.

He takes his phone out and starts looking on his Instagram. "Well, do quick, I feel awkward staying at whoever Kim Yeojun is."

Huh? Kim who?

He looks up for, his phone. "Jin told me you were staying at his place. Now get your stuff fast, we have to go home." I quickly nod and run to room where my stuff is.

"I'll help you pack" I hear Yerim say, I nod and we both just try to stuff everything in my bag quickly. Till we hear screams.

Taehyung's POV:

"Let me do it! You're the guest!" Irene screams at me and tries to push me away.

"Exactly,I'm the guest, so I should make the tea, I'm not being selfish."

Me and Irene were in the kitchen arguing about who can make the tea. I don't know where the others were. All I know is that Seulgi and Jimin were laughing creepily in their rooms. Yoongi and Wendy, I don't even wanna know. While Jungkook and Yeri just ran to their rooms.

"What kind of idiot are you? Everyone knows that the guest should sit in the front and wait for the tea." She says crossing her arms and looking at me.

"I'm not a rude guest, I work for what I want." I say back while mimicking her voice and crossing my arms like her. She rolls her eyes and sighs.

"Let's just both make tea, but for each other, k?" She asks and I quickly nod.

She quickly made tea and it smelled heavenly, I look over and she's waiting for me to finish. I hesitate but try to do it perfectly, I mean it isn't going to be me drinking it.

I finish and we bring the mugs to the dining area and just sit while putting them in front of us.

We both take sips and wow, it tastes heavenly, just like it smelled, I let a groan letting her know that it's good. She giggles and continues drinking.

"Let me taste the one I made for you." I grab it and take a sip. But I choke it back out. She quickly gets up and helps me by patting my back and getting me water.

"How were you even able to drink that? It tastes horrible!" I wipe my mouth from that hell.

"Because you put effort into it." She says in a low voice. "What?" I ask confused. "Because you out effort, I couldn't just throw something like that. If you tried hard, then it shouldn't be thrown away. It should be cherished and try harder next time." She said and smiled at me.

"Irene?" I hear a voice ask. She looks behind me and turns pale. "Namjoon?"
I turn around and see Namjoon there with his arms crossed, looking hella angry.

Coincidentally, all the other guys came down with the girls.

"Great, everything just had to get dramatic." Yoongi says while sighing and ruffling his hair.

"Anyone mind explaining what's going on here?" Seulgi asks looking confused as to why we were all pale and scared.

"Ya, anyone, can you EXPLAIN what's happening?" Namjoon asks but we were all avoiding the leader that stood before us.

"Jungkook, at least you, explain?" He asked a bit softer after realizing how scary he sounded.

"I-" he's cut off after hearing a squeal. We all turn around to see Joy squealing, and fangirling. "OMG NAMJOON! ME AND SUNGJAE ARE BIG FANS OF-" but she stops after seeing the atmosphere.

"oops, sorry, I'll just go back..." she quickly runs back up the stairs while talking to herself and texting on her phone almost tripping her way there.

There was an awkward silence and as if planned, Jin enters the house and walks in while looking at his phone. He looks up to see everyone looking at him.

"So... Jin, Kim Yeojun, huh?" Namjoon asks as he turns around. He opens his mouth wide and just says.

"Shit." He says.

A/N
sorry for it being really short, it's just that with Seulgi's birthday happening, i had to make an edit for her and it takes a lot of time, btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEULGI!
And sorry if next chapter also might be short, cuz Wendy's birthday is coming up soon and I also have to make an edit for her. So if u got any good music suggestions for an edit pls leave me one, also go check out my edit on my IG: red_velvet_official_fan