🍼Chapter 4🍼

Yeri's POV:

I push him into the taxi and get in after he leaves in some space. "To Street *** please!" I say to the taxi driver, he could tell were in a rush and goes faster than normal speed.

Joon takes out his phone and just starts texts. "How much time is it going to take for us to go and come back?" He asks me.

"Uhh, I wasn't planning on going back?" I answer nervously, I just ruined his vacation... "I can't skip this." He sighs and says. "But we're going to fail..." I reply saying a bit sad.

"No, we could have met each other." His tone getting angrier. "No, because we might have not headed to the same place. We need an hour everyday." I finish and we stay quiet during the whole ride after that.

We both get out of the car and go to my dorm. I quickly poke my head inside the door to check if it's clean enough, I let him inside after checking. "Hey Yeri? Can I stay over? I don't have the keys for my place and everyone left for vacation." He asks

"Uhh.... sure?" I mean it's not the girls will know. I go upstairs to get the baby and blankets and pillows. I come back down to see him on his phone, I roll my eyes and take his phone away.

"Hey!" He screams. "You're addicted to it!" I scream back. I look at his phone to see news.

BTS Jungkook and Red Velvet Yeri to be exempted from Jeju Hallyu Festival

BigHit Entertainment announced Jungkook absent from all activities in Jeju from his group due to important school work. Please continue supporting the rest of the members!

SM Entertainment announced that Yeri will halt all activities from Jeju due to important school work. She announced: "I'm sorry I couldn't be able to come, but something urgently came up. Please support the rest! Love you Reveluv!"

Is it a coincidence that both of them left at the same time for the same reasons? They both attend the same school, so they might be friends? What would be the fans reactions to this?

What the? I look at Ha Joon. "Why are you looking at my news? I thought you weren't a fan?" I ask curiously. "I'm a fan of Jungkook" he says quickly and looks away. I roll my eyes and hold the baby while it sleeps. We just stay on our phones while we switch the baby every 10 minutes. After an hour, we stop our phones and just look at each other for a good 5 minutes.

"5 more days?" He asks and I nod my head. "So when are your roommates coming back?" I ask. "They're coming back in..." he looks at his phone " a week..." great, now he has nowhere to stay but here. "Mine is coming back in 5 days, so you could stay for the other two days, don't worry" he sends me a grateful nod.

"The shower is upstairs and your left, need anything else?" I ask looking at him. "Uhh... clothes for the week, toothbrush and toothpaste please?" I nod and go upstairs to get some clothing for him. It's fine since the week is off for us at school.

I come back with the biggest sized clothings which should fit him, since I buy men clothing often. He showers and comes back quickly. He comes back with the clothes I gave him on, but with a hoodie and mask on. He jumps on the sofa and whispers a good night.

I also go upstairs, but feeling bad, I sleep on the other sofa. I mean who would just leave  their guests alone? I should have gave him my room or something, too late, he's already asleep.

...

I wake up with an annoying ringer. I open my eyes to see a sleeping Ha Joon and his phone ringing, I quickly take it. "Hello?" I answer.