Chapter 13

Jasmine POV:

We drove in silence to the store. I looked at Justin once in a while, he looks very depressed. I sighed, I could feel the tension increasing in the car. I took one last finally turn and saw the store. I found a parking space. I turned off the car and looked at Justin. I sighed again when I see that Justin is still upset.

"Justin, why are you so upset all of the sudden? For one minute you were fine and happy and the next you are all sad. What's up?"

"It's hard to explain, okay? Come on, lets get this over with." Justin opened the door and got out. He slammed the door shut. I sighed in frustration. I grabbed my purse and got out of the car. Justin was already walking inside the store.

"Hey! Wait up!" I jogged to catch up with him. Once I caught up, I grabbed his arm. "Why are you so mad? What's wrong?"

He just shakes his head. Not even bothering to look at me. "Nothing." I saw his jaw clenched.

"Please, Justin. Tell me." I begged. I tightened my grip on his arm. "Please."

"It's just that." He started, but he didn't say anything after that. He just shakes his head again. He finally looked at me. He sighs loudly. "Please don't cry Jaz. Please don't." I wiped my cheeks, feeling tears rolling down. I didn't realize that I was crying.

"Then tell me what's wrong," I asked again, trying to stop crying. He sighs. And gave me a weak smile.

"You always get what you want, huh?" He muttered.

"You will be surprised," I muttered back. "Now tell me."

"I will tell you once we go back home. Okay?" I nod. He smiles and hugged me. I hugged back. It feels nice when he hugs me. I looked up from his shoulder and noticed that some people were just looking at us. He pulled away and smiled. "Let's go shopping." I giggled and walked inside, with Justin right behind me.

I grabbed a shopping cart and looked through the aisles, looking for what to buy. "Hey Jaz, you should buy this." I looked up and saw that Justin was holding a box of diapers for older people. I gasped.

"Justin! Put that away!" I couldn't act serious, I started to laugh. He walked right next to me and helped me what to get.

Once we finished, we walked to a cashier who was about 18 years old. " Hello. Did you find everything okay?" She asked.

"Yes. Thank you." I said. I was surprised that she didn't notice Justin yet.

"Your welcome." She looked up and smiled at me. Then she looked at Justin. Justin quickly looked down, trying to hide his face from her.

"Do I know you?" She asked loudly. I closed my eyes. She just has to ask that loudly. She just has to.

"No, sorry," Justin said, trying to make his voice deeper.

"No way! You are Justi-" I snapped my eyes and saw that some people were looking at us.

"Shhh!!!" I put my finger on my lip, telling her to be quiet. I glared at her, hoping she got the hint.

"Please keep quiet," Justin asked quietly and nicely.

She quickly agreed. You've got to be kidding. I rolled my eyes. I looked at Justin, who now has his angel face on.

"Thanks, beautiful." Justin smiled at her.

"Your welcome." She giggled. And she went back to check out our food. I rolled my eyes again. Once she was done, she started to flirt with him. "I really love you so much. Are you coming here again?" She leaned to us, giving Justin and me a clear view of her cleavage.