Chapter 16

Justin POV:

I heard Jaz laugh under my arms and shook her head. She pulled away and looked at me. I looked into her brown eyes, which were filled with sadness. But she still had a smile on her face.

"You can't make promises that you can't keep Justin."

She looked around the room and walked away. I ran up to her and grabbed her wrists, which were covered with a whole new bunch of bracelets. I lifted her arm and saw that there were small scars on it. She quickly covered her arm. I looked up at her.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I was little and I cut myself by accident."

I looked at her with worried eyes. I brought her closer to me. "I will always be with you. Always." I muttered onto her hair. I felt her arms wrapped around me.

"You promise?" She asked.

"I promise," I repeated. We didn't say anything after that. I placed my hands on her cheeks. To get rid of all the tension, I squeezed them together so her mouth would look like fish lips. I burst out laughing and so does Jasmine. I couldn't stop laughing at her face. I put down my arms and wrapped them across my chest. I couldn't breathe. Jaz points at me, laughing her head off.

"You-you should see your face!" She laughs, putting a hand on her eyes. I stopped laughing and looked at a mirror. I understood why Jaz was laughing. My face was red as a beet. "HAHAHAHAHAH!" I took deep breaths, trying to catch my breath. "Your face is red as a baboon's butt!" She laughs, banging her fist on the wall. Her eyes began to water. I crossed my arms, waiting for her to stop laughing. She inhaled and exhaled through her nose.

"Are you done?" I asked her, once she was settled down.

She exhaled through her mouth one last time. "Yea, I'm done."

I nod."Good." Without warning, I ran up to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her up on my shoulder. Jaz shrieked so loud that it almost made my ears bleed. I walked down the stairs to the living room. Jaz started to pound her fists on my back. I walked to the patio door and opened it with one hand. The fall cool air slammed onto my face. The leaves are a beautiful shade of red, orange, and yellow.

"Justin Drew Bieber! PUT ME DOWN!" She giggled.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Nope." I popped the 'p'. I jumped up a little and Jasmine screamed.

"DON'T YOU DARE DROP ME!" She tightens her grip on my shirt. I laughed to myself. I walked to a big tree that they have in their backyard. I grabbed hold on her waist tightly so she won't be able to escape. I put her down and I climbed on top of her. I put her arms on top of her head. Jaz's breathing quickened. I looked down at her.

"This is what you get for making fun of me." I loosened my grip from her arms and I slowly slid my hands down her arms. Her breathing hitched. I smiled. I stopped, right above her armpits. Jaz started to blush. Then I tickled her. Jaz squirmed underneath me, trying to leave. She burst out laughing. The leaves under her made a crushing sound.

"Justin! Please! Stop!" She laughed, breathlessly. I didn't listen to her. I continued to tickle her. I moved my hands to her stomach. I looked down. Some of her shirts were lifted up, and it exposed her scar. I stopped. Thinking that I could accidentally make it rip open or something. Jasmine started to gasp for air. I rested my hands on my thighs. Her chest raised and fell quickly. Her lips were parted, as she inhaled and exhaled. I examined her face. I looked at her chocolate brown eyes, her adorable nose, and her pink full lips. I licked my lips. I never noticed how beautiful she looked. My heart accelerated. I missed this feeling. A feeling I lost when Selena and I broke up.