Chapter 15

Jasmine POV:

When we finished our conversation, Justin and I walked to the living room and decided to watch A Walk To Remember. Like usual, Justin fell asleep around the middle of the movie. But I didn't wake him up. He has been through so much stress, that I decided to let him sleep.

J: hey mom, are you busy right now?

I put my phone down next to me on the couch. I grabbed my control remote and changed the channel once the sad romance movie was over. I flipped through the channels and saw that TMZ was on.

"Did you hear about Justin's stay with some family friends?" A woman said. I rolled my eyes.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Justin Bieber has friends?" Everyone laughs. Now that was low. I ignored that snide comment that he gave. Justin is my friend and I care for him.

"That's what it says here. He is staying with some friends, to stay away from everything. A few people saw him with a girl at the store and with a woman at the airport. It was pretty obvious he was trying to hide from us. But that is impossible. Paparazzi will follow him everywhere he goes. " I just got annoyed, so I changed the channel. The Lion King was on HBO.

I felt my phone vibrate. I grabbed it and unlocked it. My mom replied back and Melina texted also. I clicked on my mom's text first.

Mom: no, im at the hotel right now. I know, you thought i was supposed to be way home right now but my boss wants me to stay here for a few more days. Im sorry sweetie.

I frowned. She is staying in New York for a few more days. I replied back.

J: okay mom. hope it goes well

I clicked on Melina's text.

M: heyy!! guess what?!?! i can stay over ur house for 4 days!!:)))

I smiled. At least I can see her again. It's been a while that I haven't seen her. And at a time like this, I need her here.

J: really?! can you come over right now?

M: no i can't right now i have to babysit. next week i can. sorry:(

I sighed, put down my phone, and watched the rest of the movie. I love the part when Timon, Pumba, and Simba sing 'Hakuna Matata'. I like that song when I was little. I remembered when Justin and I were little we would sing this song all the time. I smiled to myself.

As I watched on the television screen, a bright flash appeared from the table. I leaned toward and saw that it was Justin's phone and a text was just sent to him. I bit my lip, wondering who sent a message to him. I was about to reach over to it when I heard Justin's voice.

"You are still going through people's businesses, huh?" I jumped, quickly pulling my hand way. I turned my head towards him, he stretched his arms, and I could see his 'Forgive' tattoo. I blushed and scoffed.

"What??? No..." I scoffed again. Justin raised his eyebrow at me. "Something like that." I shrugged. Justin chuckles

"Next time, don't go through my business. Okay?" I laugh.

"Oh, don't worry. I won't be." Justin shakes his head again.

Justin chuckles. "You look so cute when you blush!" He commented. I gasped and shoved him, which didn't give much effect than I thought it would. He pulls out his arms, signaling me to hug him. I rolled my eyes and went to his long, strong arms. I rested my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. Long and steady. It sounds like a melody to me. Justin rested his chin on my head.

"Meanie." I mummer into his shirt.

"Mmm..." He gently nods his head in agreement. "You are adorable when you blush, you know that, right?" He muttered into my hair. I shrugged in his arms. I pulled away from a little.

"I don't." He smiled.

"Yes, you do." He repeated. He let go of me and looked at me. "I want to show you something." He grabbed my hand, pulled me up, and jogged into his room. It was a mess inside. The room was covered in crumpled pieces of paper, dirty clothing all over the place, the bed unmade, and it smells weird. I crumpled up my nose.

"What is that smell?"

Justin laughs. "Oh, don't act like you never smelled this odor before." He rolled his eyes. I walked to his bed, removing all his clothing from it so I can sit.

"When my mom comes back and sees this." I move my arm all around his room. "She is going to have a heart attack." Justin laughs again.

"I would love to see that." I rolled my eyes, ignoring what he said.

"What is that you wanted to show me so badly?" Justin looks through all of his junk, finally looking at what he wanted. A notebook and his guitar. He walked up to the bead and sat down. He rested the guitar on his lap and the piece of paper next to him. He rests his fingers against the strings, forming the 'G' note, and he began to strum.

"Well let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy, he always made the girl mad. And he wanted to make it right."

I started to laugh at him when he sang that part. I realized that he was singing his song Fall. One of my ultimate favorite songs ever. Next to my other favorite song, Catching Feelings. I smiled at him. He would lift up his head and would look at me, giving his signature smiles.

I looked at how his fingers quickly, yet swiftly moved across the neck of the guitar. I admired how he plays the guitar. I always wanted him to teach me. My music teacher me some of the notes, but never taught me how to strum. And I also left his music class because the teacher was mean, and he asked for too much money. So I left. I forgot the notes over the years. I even stopped playing the piano. My mom encouraged me to continue playing so I can get a scholarship in music. But I didn't want to do it.

I sighed when he finished. "Hey Justin, I was wondering if you can teach me how to play guitar." I shrugged when I finished. Justin puts his guitar on top of a huge pile of paper. Justin turned to me and smiled.

"Sure. I will teach you if you want me to."

I nod. "Can you please? I really want to learn. I used to know all the notes, but I never learned how to strum. And now I don't remember any of the notes." I shrug again.

Justin laughs and shakes his head. "I will teach you if it makes you happy."

I smiled, sprang up to my feet and hugged him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I exclaimed. Justin laughed at my sudden behavior. He wrapped his arms around me and puts his mouth in my ear.

"I will do anything for you Jasmine. Anything."