Chapter 20

??????? POV:

I sat down on my uncomfortable bed, I took out a piece of paper and looked at the picture I had of Jasmine. I hid this in my clothes when they arrested me. This was the only thing I have of her. I remembered her so very well when I met her. Well actually, watched her. Ever since she was in ninth grade. She looked so irresistible from the distance. But in person, it was even better. I remember when I met her in person. She was in eleventh grade when I decided to capture her.

She was walking alone down an alley, which I followed her into. I grabbed her from behind and I took her away by force. She must have known someone was following her because every time I got closer, she speed-walked faster. I did many things to her that I don't regret. I smiled at the memory. Her suffering, in pain, while I was entertained. I remembered when she cried and pleaded for me to stop, but I didn't listen to her. If she disobeyed me, I will hit her and rape her twice as hard. I don't care what others think of me. I wanted her and I got her. I had other girls there at the time, but she... She was different. All the girls there either killed themselves, or I did. But she left me.

She escaped from me when I left for a while so I could bring in new victims. When I got back with no victims, I saw hundreds of police cars around my house. She called the police on me. I knew it was her because she was in the cops car, covered in blankets, shaking like a chihuahua. Holding a phone in her hand. And the cops told me it was her also.

But I will get my revenge on her. Like I promised.

"Get up!" The policeman ordered. "Time for work!" He slammed his stick on the cell doors. I shoved rather picture in my pocket and stood up from the bed. I walked over to the door and waited until the policeman unlocked it. The policeman stopped by my cell and shoved the keys into the lock and he opened it. He stomped inside and grabbed my hands, shoved me out the room, pulling me down the stairs. He lead me towards the kitchen, where I do my kitchen duties. I walked through the flapping doors and stood behind the stove. We are having chili, again. I grabbed a plate and the big spoon and made a sloppy scoop on the plate and grabbed the next one. The television was on, and the news began. I looked up as I continued scooping the chili into the plates.

It talked about the weather for today and the breaking news. Then finally it showed some entertainment things. It showed a picture of that annoying boy that did the most stupidest things ever. Justin Beaver, whatever his name is. And a girl was with him. I looked closer and I suddenly recognized her. She was Jasmine. The one of the girls that I raped. How did I know? By the shape of her body. I smirked. I heard that her mother died and now she is all alone. Well except now the boy is there now. I heard that he is the most richest boy ever.

I clenched on the spoon. I saw him laying his head on her chest and she was smiling, running her fingers through his ridiculous hair. She is mine. I left a scar on her waist, which claims that she is mine. I do that to my victims. I would make scars on their bodies, that is my signature. I need to get out of here.

I looked as they got up, seeing the paparazzi. Justin grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him, running away from them. Jasmine threw her head back, laughing.

Now I really can't wait till I finally get out of here. My court is today in the afternoon and it would be broadcasting all over the news. And probably the judge will say that I will still be staying in jail, but whatever. I know my ways to get out of here. I hope Jasmine will see me.

Once I do leave this place, I will pay Jasmine a little visit. And finish off what I started.

____________________________________________________________

I HAD LIKE NO IDEAS, SO I DECIDED TO WRITE THE MYSTERIOUS MAN'S PERSPECTIVE FOR TODAY.

NEXT WEEK I WILL WRITE A CHAPTER WITH JUSTIN AND JASMINES POINT OF VIEW.

I HOPE YOU SORT OF LIKED THIS CHAPTER.

I KNOW, ITS BORING AND WEIRD, BUT WAIT TILL THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS!!😱😱😱

BYE EVERYONE!! 👋👋

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!😉😉😉