A/N

Hi everyone!

So many of you might be wondering, 'Jenny, where the hell had you been all of this time?!' 

Well, if you guys read 'Change Me', one of my other books, I had explained on there what had happened to me all of these years on not writing. I wrote on there that I kind of lost inspiration to write, I lost interest in some things, and I also had been busy with school, college, work, and family that I completely lost track of these books. 

Now that I have a bit more time, I would love to write again! 

I would like to finish some of these books, especially this one, and write new ones! 

Just so you guys know, the storyline could change a bit as I write the newer chapters because I had forgotten how I wanted things to happen back when I first started writing these. I was 14 at the time when I starting writing this story, now I'm 20, and hadn't written anything or thought about this story, so all of my original ideas had been forgotten. 

But don't worry though, I will try my best to make sure it doesn't affect the story at all. I will try to make it flow nicely until the end!

I want to thank those who still support this story and all of my other books. And thank you for being patient and hopeful that I would come back again! thank you so much!!