Chapter 3

"You want me to what?" I'm shook. Why would he want me to go? I don't want to go. "Yeah I want you to get a feel of horses and round ups." I shake my head vigorously. "Oh please it will be fun I promise." "No. I don't even know how to ride a horse." I exclaim. "I can teach you. Please." "When is this "round up"." I put air fingers on round up. "This after noon at like 1:30 will head out." "I don't know let me think about it." "Ok. You want to help tack up the horses and think about it." "Um no thank you." I turn on my heels and head up to the house.

I sat in my room all day until I heard him come in the house. I creeped down the stairs and looked over the edge. He caught my gaze. I looked away quickly and ran back up stairs. I reached the top as soon as his hands came around my waist.

"Have you made up your mind." He says turning me around to face him. "Um what time is it." "It's 1:27 we're leaving soon you coming?" I thought it over in my head again for the hundredth time. "Um who's all going." "Me your uncle and a few of his ranch hands." "I guess I'll go but this is the only time." "Serious come on we have to hurry I already got your horse tacked up!" He grabs my hand and runs down the stairs. I tumble after him. "Bye mom see you soon." I yell going threw the door.

"Alright put your leg there and jump and swing over." "What's your name?" I ask as I swing my leg over the saddle." "I'm Logan. The stable hand and his best friend." He motions to my uncle who's getting on his horse. "Alright this is Casper don't worry he will keep you safe. Now he is fast and if he gets into a trot you will be a goner after that so try to not get into a trot!" "Way to make me feel better." I throw a smile on my face and grab the horn.

He leads Casper over to Cookie. He hops on Cookie and leads us out. There's about 20 or so men all on horses with my uncle at the front. He leads us through trees and open fields until we come across wild horses.

I grip my rains tight and hold on. Logan comes and trots up beside me. "Lose the reins your pulling on his mouth. I slide my hands up and drop some rein. "Better now just give him a little kick." I give him a little kick in the side and he takes off in to what I assume is a trot.

I bounce around in the saddle and try to stay on I pull back on the rains hard and he slides to a stop. "What are you doing keep him going." He's laughing at my attempt.

Laugh at this!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guys this is the third chapter and I will probably write another one cause I'm drive in a truck for 5 hours so I got all the time!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. This story has a total of 553 words.