Chapter 6

Logan helped me up on to Casper and then walked over to Cookie. "How are you going to get on?" I asked looking around at nothing that could help him. He just smiled and grabbed some of the mane and jumped up and over Cookie. A smile creeped to my face. He laughed.

He kicked Cookie in the side and she took off walking. "Hey wait how do I get him to move!" I laugh at myself and kick his side. He walks quickly to catch Cookie. When his there he slows his pace to stay beside her.

"See not that bad." He exclaims. "Yeah not that bad. It's a bit uncomfortable but not bad." He makes Cookie trot and moves perfectly with her. I watch in aw as he lopes around us. "How?" I ask shook. I kept Casper walking even though he wants to go. "Just let the reins lose and let him go." I loosen the reins and Casper speeds up. I quickly pull back making him stop completely.

I rest my hands on his back and take a deep breath. Logan lope's up beside me and grabs and Casper's reins. "What are you doing." I panic as he takes off on Cookie with Casper in lead. I hold on bouncing all over the place. I felt myself sliding to the right of Casper.

"Logan, Logan stop I'm about to fall off!" "No your no-." Before he can finish I slide off and land on my bottom. Logan turns around still trotting along. His face is shocked. "Hey come back." I say standing up patting my butt clean.

Logan hops off of Cookie and comes over. "I'm so sorry I didn't know that you were serious." "Well what else did you think I was trying to do?" "Get me to stop." We both laughed and got back up. "I think we need to head back." I say turning Casper around. "Yeah it's getting dark."

———————————

I check the time on my phone. 8:23. "What time is it?" Logan ask while putting Casper away. "It's 8:23." "Alright we can feed and then head in for the night." I nod my head in agreement and walk to the feed room. I pick up two flakes of hay one for Casper and one for the new horse. I throw Casper the flake and he munches down. I walk out to the round pen and look at the white horse.

I give him the flake and stare. He hesitate walk to the hay and started to eat. I smiled and turned to the house.

Today was the best!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alright I don't rlly have an authors note but here ya go! Hope you enjoy this chapter. I also want to dedicate this story to natilee06 . This story has a total of 472 words.