Chapter 12

"So Logan what did you think of dinner!" He looks over his face still angry. "Oh come on it wasn't that bad." "You beat Paris with a piece of bread." "Hey keep your eyes on the road." I look back to the road and so does he. "It's not my fault she insulted me." I make sure I say it loud enough he can hear. "What did she say to you." "That I was using you but what would I use you for?" "I don't know." He keeps his eyes on the road for the rest of the drive home.

—————————

I pet Ghost face as I watched Logan put Cookie up. "Logan I'm really sorry I messed up your dinner." I let go of Ghost who happily goes back to eating his hay. "It's not your fault." He looks at Cookie before turning around to find me right there. I look at his pretty blue eyes. His fingers move a piece of hair out of my face and he rest them on my cheeks.

Logan's P.O.V

Oh how much I wanted to kiss her here right now. I knew I shouldn't but I wanted to do bad. I reached to move a strand of hair out of her face expecting to get slapped instead she allows me to move the hair her eyes never leaving mine. My hands rest on her cheeks and I smile, She smiles back. I lean in her eyes close as she waits. I close my eyes as my lips meet hers. A spark of electricity shivers through my body and I deep in the kiss. I move my hands to the small of her back as her arms come up and fiddle with my hair and neck.

A smile comes to my face as we kiss and she lets out a slight giggle.

Nicole's P.O.V

Logan leaned in and I closed my eyes. I waited for what felt like an internally. He's soft lips meet mine and I almost gasped. He moved me closer to him and placed his hands in the small of my back. My hands found there way to his hair and I in twined my fingers in his hair. I felt him smile and I giggled.

"What is going on in here." The barn door slams open to reveal.......

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok guys I know this chapter is short but I wanted to leave y'all in the cliff hanger!!! Don't hate me plz!! But anyway hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. This story has a total of 425 words.