Chapter 8

We loped back to the barn, well actually Logan loped and I attempted to! When we got back Ghost was running out of his pen. Logan ran to close the front gate so Ghost couldn't leave.

I hopped off Casper and walked to Ghost. He looked at me and stopped running. "Hey Ghost it's ok. Come here." I motion towards him and he backs up slowly. I stop he stops, I walk to the round pen to find he followed slowly back. I smile and reach out to pet his face. He skids away but again comes. His face rest in my hand and I move my hand to pet. I feel his fluffy face and laugh.

He bobs his head and makes me laugh more. When I hear a joined laugh I look over and see Logan at the gate. Ghost steps back but I hold on to the sides of his face walking with him. Logan comes up beside me and reaches out to pet Ghost. Ghost gets away from my grasp and Logan grabs me and locks the gate behind us.

We look back and see Ghost walking to the gate sniffing the ground. I look back at Logan who's still looking at Ghost. He starts to smile and I smile looking back and look at Ghost who's laying down.

"Look at that!" Logan chuckles and walks back to Cookie and Casper holding my hand. He squeezes my hand I look up at him. I try to catch up to where I'm standing beside him and walk to Casper.

———————————

"Wait how do I do this?" I ask holding the blanket out so My uncle can see. "Well doll you just place it up there like this." He grabs it from my hands and puts it up on Casper and spreads it out even over his body. "And then you do up the buckles." He does the buckles and steps to the side. "See just like that." He walks back to Rocky and puts the blanket on him. My moms doing up her horse Mazy.

I grabbed Casper's lead and lead him out to one of the pastures and let him go. He started bucking and hoping all over the place. My mom and uncle came with there horses and let them out. They all meet up with Casper and took off running.

"Um uncle John." "Yes doll." "Can you help me train Ghost." "Who's Ghost?" "The horse I picked out." He thinks a bit before saying sure. I smile and run to the house.

—————————

My alarm went off at 5:30 in the morning. I had school today. I shoved my covers off my bed and went to the bathroom. I turned on the hot water and waited for it to heat up. While it heated up I brushed my hair and teeth.

When the shower was ready I stripped of my clothes and hopped in. I washed my hair face and body.

I wore a pair of blue jeans my mom gave me and a t-shirt. I put on my converse grabbed my phone and walked down stairs. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and sat down. Uncle John was sipping on some coffee and my mom was making bacon. I sneaked a peace and ran out the door.

"Bye mom love you."

Off to school on a Tuesday!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alright chapter 8 I think!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. This story has a total of 573 words.