Chapter 19

2 weeks later.

It's been two weeks and I was half way through my third week of school. I only had two days left before I would get to see Ghost, Logan, and uncle John again. I was to stay for the entire first month of summer and then come back.

I had a free period after lunch so I went out to do a little horse shopping for Ghost and decided to get Logan something. I ended out getting Ghost two pairs of boots and Logan a maroon t-shirt.

I took all my things home

I took all my things home. My mom was at work and her boyfriend was who knows where like I cared. I walked to my room and set my stuff in my closet. When I turned around my moms boyfriend was there. The tears formed in my eyes. "Please no." I begged backing up as he moved closer. "Please." It was quiet and hard to hear. He bent down as u huddle in the corner. He picked me up and brought me to my bed I shakes and wiggles trying to get out of his grasp. But he never let go...

------

I stayed hidden under the covers as he left. The tears were down my face and soaked my bed. I didn't want to move afraid he'd come back. When I heard the front door open and shut. I got out of bed and looked for my bra and panties.

When I was dressed school had already gotten out so I decided to go down to the football fields and run some laps. Running always makes me feel better when this happens.

-when I got to the field the football boys were still working out even thought the seasons over. I adjusted my tank top and leggings. I pulled my beach wavy hair into a ponytail. I set my phone for a 2 mile jog. When done I took off and didn't stop I just jelly running.

-----

It took me about 15 minutes to run the two mile goal. When I finished my run the football boys were all distracted by me. I blushed and put my stuff in my small gym bag and walked to the locker room.

I took a good shower and changed into some shorts and a lose tank top. I slipped my tennis shoes on. When I got to my car there was a football boy wondering around when he met my gaze he started for me. I quickly got in my car and acted like I didn't see him.

When I backed out my car beeped and bad a thud sound. I slammed my breaks and looked in my rear view mirror. The guy was behind me smiling. I rested my hands in my lap as he walked over to my window.

"Well you ignored me and then almost ran over me gosh." I had rolled down my window so I could hear him and now I'm regretting it. "You should give me your number maybe we can run sometime!" He winked at me and I gagged. "I'm sorry but I have to go." I reversed with him hanging on my window before her let go. I sped off trying to get out of there.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••