Chapter 4

I kick Casper's side again and he takes off. I try to match with his strides in the saddle. When I get matched I let out a laugh and Casper speeds up. When I see the wild herd come into view I see all of the men around them and shooing them one way. I look where there taking the horses. There's a larger round pen and the gates not open. I turn Casper in the direction of the gate beating all the wild horses.

I quickly hop of Casper making sure to hold onto him and open the gate. I see the horses in the distance there closing in on the gate I run with the gate to open it. When I'm out of the way the first horse comes running in. When they all make it in I shut the gate.

"What did I just watch." Logan comes trotting up his face shocked. "You watched me smoke your but on a horse." We both laugh and I try to get back on Casper. When Logan sees Casper won't stand he gets of Cookie and helps me up. When he's on he takes off walking towards the front.

He tied Cookie up and then Casper. "Come on there going to pick there 3." He grabs my hand and takes me to the pen with all the wild horses.

Uncle johns in the pen. Logan undoes the latch and leads us in. He let's go if my hand and stands beside my uncle. "Alright you know the drill pick yourself out a new horse Logan!" My uncle claps his hands together and starts examining the horses.

Logan's P.O.V

I look out at all the horse. All the different colors and builds leave me in shock. I notice and yearling walking around. The deep chestnut coat is mind blowing and the build is perfect. I ask for a rope and rope the thing. When I get it rope I put a halter on it and examine it closer.

Nicole's P.O.V

I watched Logan pick out a smaller looking one and uncle John pick out a big dark brown black looking one.

"Nicole why don't you pick out your own." Uncle John walks up to me with his massive horse following behind. "Me. I don't ride though?" "Well we can get you into it." He walks out not counting the argument. I look around. I notice a white one standing by it's self looking out. I see where it's looking and see about 10 or so horses.

"Uncle John I found one." In minutes John is by my side. "Which one have you picked out." I point to the white horse. Uncle johns jaw drops when he sees I've picked out this one. "Positive you want that one." "Yes." I walk out and over to Casper. Uncle John called for help with the horse.

After about 30 minuets we had the horse started back home. "Well what do you think worth coming along?" Logan ask from beside me. "Yeah. I think I'll have to try this horse stuff more often!" I smile and lope away and to the front with everyone else.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alright chapter 4 is now complete! This may be the last chapter I write I don't know. But anyways hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. This story has a total of 571 words.