Chapter 15

Logan's P.O.V

I lay her down on the bed in the barn loft where I sleep. I dig around my closet looking for a shirt she can wear. When I find one that's to big for me and most likely her I lay over my shoulder and walk back to her. When I approach her I close my eyes and slip her shirt off and my shirt on. When I'm certain that the shirts on I open my eyes. The shirts on but she still had her pants on. I slip them off and adjust her to where she under the covers looks comfortable.

I walk over to the couch grabbing a blanket from the bed. I change into sweatpants and lay on the couch. I shut my eyes and let sleep take me over.

Nicole's P.O.V

The sun seeped through the light curtains waking me up gentle. I shuffle in the bed before I sit up opening my eyes to look around. It's not my room I start to panic and look around. No ones here and all the lights are out. It smells like horse and other barn scents.

I flip the covers over stepping out of the bed. My bare feet hit the floor and I shiver as a breeze comes through. I look down at my legs which are no longer in the pants I wore yesterday and I'm in an over sized shirt. Logan walks I. Shirt less but with sweatpants on.

I go into panic mode not knowing what's going on. Logan sees my distress and quickly walks over.

"Hey what's wrong." His arms rest on my forearm and rub up and down. "Where am I." I take a step back trying to get away. He holds me tight and starts to explain.

"Last night Ghost had freaked out remember, and then we found Running Wind in the round pen. We checked him up to make sure he's ok and then we put him back in his stall. We shared a kiss and got knocked over and fell asleep on the floor I didn't want to put you back in the house so I let you sleep in my bed and I sleep on the couch." When he finished I felt bad. He slept on the couch so I could sleep here.

"Well where's my clothes?" I motioned at what I'm wearing. "There over here." He walked to a corner and picked up my clothes. "Can I change somewhere?" "Yeah there's a bathroom right there." I followed where his finger was pointed and quickly changed.

———————

I worked with Ghost getting used to the saddle until my mom came out to announce big news.

"Sweetheart can you come to the house will quick. I left him in the round pen dropping the lead out side.

"What is it." I take a seat at the small bar and wait for her to answer. "The bank called and said they found all of the money that went missing!" "Wait what? Are money got stolen and that's why we moved down her?" "Oh right I didn't tell you why we had to move, but think about this they gave us a bonus of 25,000 so you can go to a good school and have nicer things. Don't you want that?" "Yeah I did before I made a friend here I don't want to leave anymore I have Ghost I can't leave him."

My mother sighed. "I don't have time for this. We're moving back in a week so you need to be ready by then." She didn't continued to walk out leaving me where I was. The tears streamed down my face as I ran out of the house and to Ghost.

I buried my face in his fluffy neck and cried. Ghost nickered and bobbed his head. He only bobs when someone else is around. Before I turned around to see who it is I wiped my eyes dry and turned.

That's when I lost it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omg guys this book is so much fun to write I hope y'all are enjoying it. I hope y'all have a very merry Christmas. This book is being released early as a present from me to you guys!❤️ This story has a total of 715 words.