Chapter 20

Friday to summer.

We all were in last period anxious for the bell to ring. We didn't have much time left before school was out for summer. I was in teen writing and sitting on my phone talking to Logan.

"Hey did you hear me?" I looked up at Becca who was staring at me. "Oh no I'm sorry what did you say." "Welllll I guess I could tell you again." She grinned. "Are you excited to go and see this horse you haven't stopped talking about." "Oh yes I'm so excited and I can wait for you to come down the last week."

We had worked something out with Becca's mom about her being able to come. I was super excited I get to drive down by myself and spend the summer in a barn.

I had made sure I had boots and a bunch of jeans for riding when I had packed. I had wrapped Logan's gift as a very late Christmas present.

"Ding ding"

The bell rang and I literally screamed running out of the door to my locker. I had all my stuff repacked so I could just grab and go. I said bye to Becca and walked over to my car. I had officially finished junior year.

------

When I got home my mom was sprawled out on the couch with her boyfriend underneath her. I averted my gaze and ran to my room. I picked up my suit case and Logan's present and Ghost boots. When I made sure I had everything I went out to my car which was a hassle. I had to walk down the apartment stairs just to be able to get to the car.

When all was loaded my mom came down with Davis behind her holding her tight. He had a look in his eyes thought that was predatory-ish towards me. I gave mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I waved bye to Davis and got in my car.

When I was out of site of them I turned on the radio and prepared for the long drive to come.

----

I stopped at a gas station to use the restroom and get gas. When my tank was full I used the bathroom and got a sweet tea and a bag of chips. I paid and walked back to my car. I was out of the gas station and on the road before I knew it.

-----

I pulled into the long driveway that leads to the ranch. My heart beat faster as I got closer to the moment I saw Logan and Ghost. When the main barn came into view I couldn't help but stop the car and take a breather.

My beautiful baby boy was in that barn. I hope he's excited to see me. I move the car forward and parked in front of the house. Uncle John and Logan stepped out on to the deck confused. They probably thought I'd come in my moms car. I turned off the car and stepped out.

Logan's eyes light up and he ran down the steps. I grabbed me in his arms and swung me around in circles. I laughed as he pecker me with kisses. He set me down on my feet. I braved myself on his arms and walked us towards uncle John.

I let go of Logan and gave John a hug. "How was your drive down?" "It was good I stopped once to get gas and that's it." "That's good. Here come inside I bet it's been a long day."

That's right it has but I'm finally at the place I love!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Alright we are close to the end guys. It's so sad I love this book and all the support I've gotten on it. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. This story has a total of 647 words.