Chapter 14

Logan's P.O.V

Nicole moved back over to Casper as her mom entered the barn. My guess she was trying to hide so she didn't get in trouble.  He legs swinger over the stall door and I couldn't help but laugh as she fell over. Her mom looked at me and then back to the stall.

"What's going on it's four in the morning?" "Um Ghost got spooked so I woke up your brother and then he helped me calm him back down and then this stallion was in the round pen for who knows how long." I state not once mentioning Nicole. "Ok well keep it down and someone check on Casper he looks terrified." With that turns on her heels and heads back to the house.

I start to laugh and I don't hold back. Nicole comes up and looks over the stall door hay in her long wavy hair. When I see her face I start to laugh more and fall to my knees. She walks out of the stall and heads over to me with pout. I look up and start to laugh silently as she bends down and takes my hands in her face. I hold her hands on my face and she starts to laugh. I let my laugh out.

When we're done laugh we're both wiping tears from are eyes. "I haven't laughed that good in forever." I say still wiping at tears. "I can't." Nicole breaths out, holding her stomach. I'm crouched over her uncle eyeing us. "What did I just watch." "Well if you saw she feel into the stall and I saw and we just died laughing." "Ok well he seems to be fine so Logan you can put him in this stall and I'm going to bed Nicole is figure your mother will want you in bed but it's already 5 so you can do what you want. Night."

He walks out of the barn and leaves me and Nicole. I shuffle over to Running Wind and clip his lead on. Nicole follows behind me admiring the horse. When I get him to his stall I let Nicole put him in and she grins taking the lead. "He's absolutely beautiful." She rubs his coat and looks back at me. I'm leaning against the stall door frame with crossed arms. She walks over and places her hands on mine. I drop my arms her hands not leaving mine.

She looks up through her long lashes her cheeks turning a light red. I pick out a piece of hair from her hair and she laughs. I lean down a place a gentle kiss on her lips. She let's go of my hands her arms coming around my neck. She deepens the kiss and I smile when she messes with my hair. I grab a price of her hair fiddling it with my finger.

I pull apart looking down at her. He smile covers her face she leans back in. I accept her want feeling sparks fly. Running Winds head comes and hits her head knocking her into me and breaking the kiss. We both fall backwards from the impact and I chuckle as she sinks into my chest.

I wrap my arms around her and hold her not wanting this moment to end. I stare at her eyes flutter shut and watch Running Wind stare at us. I sit up and hold her where she can't move and stand up making sure she doesn't fall. I shut the stall door and walk her to the main barn.

She's so beautiful I just want her to be mine!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omg shout out to my best friend you better love this chapter!! My heart. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and hope you had a great Christmas. This story has a total of 641 words.