Chapter 25

13:44

I jump up and down knowing I was in the lead. I hugged Ghost and felt arms come around me.

I looked over to see Logan grinning down at me. I smiled, "guess who's in the lead!" I put my hands up for a high five and when I receive I grin and look around to see we're making a scene.

"Come on Logan lets go and untack Ghost and Casper." Logan rides Casper while I ride ghost back to the trailer.

----

"Oh my gosh sweetheart so proud of you. For juggling this, college, and work. I'm proud of you!" "So am I." I glare at Davis and move closer to Logan.

"We should go out to eat and celebrate!" My mom suggests we all nod and leave the horses in a small pen me and Logan set up for them.

----

We had ate and come back. Me and Logan sat in the bed of the truck holding hands. I leaned my head against Logan's shoulder.

"Logan?" "Yes." "Thank you for being her for me." I looked up at Logan. He was looking out at Casper and Ghost. "I will all ways be here for you!" With that Logan leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips.

This was the best year of my life. I had gotten first place and had spent my last night with my favorite thing. Ghost.

Ghost was the best horse I've ever owned and I'm so happy that that one summer I was forced to go down.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alright guys the last chapter. I hope you like how I ended it. I wanted to end it right then because I'm starting a new book and I want to get started but don't want to be jammed packed with books.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and will share this book with friends. This story has a total of 319 words.