Chapter 21

Nicole's P.O.V.

I walked up the stairs with all my stuff I decided I'd give Logan his present tomorrow. When I got to my old room I threw my suitcase on my bed. Everything was basically the exact same. I put my clothes in the closet and drawers.

I changed into a over sized t-shirt and some short shorts. I walked downstairs to get a glass of water from the kitchen. Logan and uncle John were eating dinner I guess since it was already 7:30 ish. I joined the at the table Logan's hand brushing my thigh.

"So how's your mom. I heard she got a boyfriend?" My smile dropped at the mention of the boyfriend. He'd done things to me I don't like to bring up. "Um can I be excused." I asked looking down. "Yeah yeah." "Thank." I left my glass on the table and stood up. I walked around to my room and layed out on my bed.

I didn't like talking about him. He was a creep and my mom didn't know what he'd done to me multiply times. I tried to clear my thoughts by playing on my phone. I was gonna see Ghost in the morning.

-----

"Knock knock." Logan had knocked on my door but stayed in the door way. Hey leaned against the frame and crossed his arms. "Are you ok when John asked about your mom and her boyfriend you froze. You ok?" "You can come in and yeah I'm fine." I nod and smile trying to show I'm fine. He walked over to the bed. I scooted over and made room for him under the covers. He slipped in and wrapped his arms around me.

"If something's wrong know you can talk to me." I looked up at him his eyes sparkled. I leaned up and gave him a kiss. I let it linger for a moment before moving away. "I'm fine!" "Good." He kissed me back. He grabbed my waist hosting me up on top of him.

All of a sudden memories of Davis came back and I jumped off and scurried off the bed. The tears formed in my eyes but I tried to hold them back. Logan sat up and looked at me.

He threw the sheet off and walked over. "Hey what's wrong." "I-l-l- can't." "You can't what." "That I cant do that." "We weren't going to." "Oh ok." I stood up still shaking. Logan helped me back to the bed but didn't get back under.

"Goodnight I'll see you in the morning." He placed a kiss on my forehead and turned my lights off.

Why did those thoughts have to come back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. This story has a total of 465 words.