Chapter 1: Arrival

Ah.... Honnouji Academy. Finally, an eventful life.

He stood at the entry way to the school, sitting around and looking at the student hanging from the arch above him

"Schools disciplinary system is.... Questionable. And looks like its going to be fun to disrupt."

He heard footsteps next to him, and looked, seeing a girl not much shorter than him, carrying a silver guitar case.

"You play?"

"Excuse me?"

"Guitar. Do you play?"

"No, I don't- Ugh, just mind your business."

"Fine by me."

The two walked in, and made their way to the same class.

"Ah.... The two new transfer students. This is Ryuko Matoi. And the young man next to her is (Y/N). Try to treat them nicely, ok?"

"RYUKO! RYUKO RYUKO!" A girl was calling her name, pointing at a desk next to her. "Over here! This desk is Free! And (Y/N)! Theres a desk next to her!"
The two sat, and Mako introduced herself before shoving food into her mouth and instantly falling asleep.
Ryuko and (Y/N) spoke in unison and surprise. "She's already asleep?!"

The bell rang, and the three went outside.
"Ryukoooooo!" The girl from before charged at her, but she sidestepped and instead slammed into (Y/N), who didnt even budge and simply peeled her off.

"Aww man.... Why'd you dodge me?"

"If a girl comes rushing at me and tries to tackle me, I'm not gonna just let it happen."
"I was just tring to give my bestie a hug!"

"Bestie?"

"Yeah! We're desk mates, so we gotta try to get along!"

"Oh, that reminds me. Who's the top dog at this school?"
(Y/N) had remained quiet so far, but suddenly Mako bowed and forced Ryuko to do the same. (Y/N) stayed standing.

"Hey, Mako. Who is that guy?"

"That's Ira Gamagoori! He's the head of the Disciplinary comitee! He's a three star!"

"Ah."
Mako went through and gave a highly detailed explanation of how the ranking system worked, giving them both an understanding of a single thing: Satsuki Kyruin was the top dog.

"Speak of the devil! There she is!"

Kyruin appeared in the distance, walking down the Aisle of bowing students. Ryuko went to challenge her, but (Y/N) snapped his fingers, a blade hardly longer than his index finger popping out.

In less than a quarter of a second, he had appeared behind her, his arm sticking out to the side.

"Hmm.... Delayed impact. More to you than meets the eye."
Suddenly, a gash appeared on her cheek, making the entire school gasp. Blood also appeared on the tip of his blade. He turned, and an abnormally long tongue protruded from his mouth and licked the blood off.

"Cocky.... Bitchy.... My god, is that a hint of superiority? Oh, and a slight hint of passion. Someone's a bit of a sadist~"

"YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU HARM LADY SATSUKI!?"

Gamagoori rushed at (Y/N), reeling back and punching full force, breaking the floor underneath him. As the dust cleared, he had caught the blow, looking ar Gamagoori and smiling.

"And you..."
Spurt

Blood came out of Gamagoori's face as well, even though (Y/N) hadnt even moved an inch.
"Dominant. Disciplinary. Full of pent up emotions. I hear those are bad for you, Tough guy~ Maybe you should let them out."