Breakfast Time

MACKENZIE'S P.O.V.
It's seven in the morning. Yes. SEVEN!!! And I'd up making pancakes. All because of my amazing, caring older brother. James decided he'd wake me in a lovely way which meant each boy in the house was in my room with a pot or pan and spoon at half six this morning because James wanted me to make pancakes for twenty one teenage boys who have stomachs like endless pits. Right now I'm already making my fourth batch of batter and they are all still at the table looking for more. James was the only one to ever have them before. I never got round to cooking for him and the busted boys or McFly.
"Oh my God. These are the best pancakes I've ever had in my life. EVER." This was said by each of the guys except one. Charlie. I don't know what this means he hasn't looked at me all morning. Hasn't said one word to me. And when I asked did he want more pancakes he said "No two was enough for me". Ugh he's playing with my mind.

CHARLIE'S P.O.V.
Two pancakes was definitely not enough but I knew if I kept eating I would end up getting up in front of everyone and kissing the life out of her and asking her to move in with me and cook for me every day for the rest of our lives.

Mackenzie is cute, has an amazing voice, a beautiful smile, has a great body, is so kind and can cook. She's a perfect ten. Do I even deserve someone like that? I can't stop watching her as she cooks. The way she moves around the kitchen is like dancing. She just glides around as she cooks it's addicting and tantalising. Ugh this isn't fair. I have to get out of this kitchen.

MACKENZIE'S P.O.V.
I can feel his eyes staring into the back of my skull. It's taking every inch of my body not to turn around and catch his eye. I try hard to focus on just my cooking but knowing he's watching me is so distracting. I hear a chair move quickly and when I turn around all I see is a blur running out of the room. "What's wrong with Charlie today?" Matt asks, his mouth full of pancake. Every one just shrugged. I went to turn back to the cooker but I caught my brother's eye. James was looking at me in a weird way as if he was analysing my every move. Does he know I like his ex-bandmate and best friend?

JAMES' P.O.V.
I've been watching Charlie all morning noticing how quiet he was and how he didn't want more of my sister's brilliant cooking. Not only have I noticed this but I've seen the looks he's giving my sister and I don't like it. I had to see both of them be hurt on multiple occasions and I don't want them to have to go through that with each other. It would make everything so awkward and tense and they are both friends. I don't want them hurt.
I watch closely as my sister finsihes cooking and puts her dishes into the washer. Mac finsihes cleaning and makes her way to the door. "Where you going sis?" I question. "Just gonna get ready for the day bro. Gonna have to go shopping to feed all of you animals," Mac replies with a hesitant smile. "Shopping? Cool we'll all go. Make a day of it. Right guys?" "Sure", "Cool" and "Wicked" were the responses I got.  "Okay. Well I'm going be leaving at 12 so you all better be ready" Mackenzie says before she walks out and up to her room.

MACKENZIE'S P.O.V.
Great. Now I have to take them all shopping with me. As I head to my room, I notice Charlie's door was slightly ajar. I walk up to it and knock. No answer. I knock one more time. Still no answer. I stick my head around the door to make sure he's okay when I see him walk out of the ensuite bathroom with a towel around his waist and one in his hands drying his luscious hair. God I wanna run my hands through those locks... Whoa girl stop thinking that. I try to get out slowly so he doesn't notice me and end up smacking the door off my toes. "Ah shite" "Mackenzie?" Oh oh.

CHARLIE'S P.O.V.
Oh that shower was definitely needed I thought as I walked back into my room drying off my hair.
"Ah shite" I heard from the door. I look over and see "Mackenzie?" What was she doing here? "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Umm I wanted to make sure you were okay and tell you that I'm going shopping at 12 and all the boys want to join me if you wanted to come along" she replies. Is Mac blushing? She is. Aww she's so cute. It was then I remembered I was in nothing but a towel. "Umm yeah sure of course. I ugh I should probably change" Mackenzie goes wide eyed stuttering "Sorry I'll... I need... I'll let you change" before rushing out the door. I laugh softly before getting dressed in a pair of black jeans, Doc Martens, a black t-shirt and grab my green bomber jacket before heading down the stairs. This will be a fun day.