Late Night Kisses

CHARLIE'S P.O.V.
I can't believe Mac is my girl. I couldn't be happier right now. Everyone headed off to bed so it's just us now. "Charlie you okay?" I look down to see my gorgeous girlfriend looking back at me. "Yes beautiful I'm fine". Mackenzie turns around so she's more comfortable talking to me. Then this weird look comes over her face. "What...?" I ask extremely cautiously. "Just wondering what would you look like with a bit of a beard..." Mac says it back as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. I start laughing "Am I not sexy enough without a beard am I not?" Mackenzie pulls this face as if she's really thinking hard about it. "Oh that's it" I pin her to the couch and tickle her. "Say I'm sexy and I'll let you go." "N...no!" "Tell me I'm a sexy god Mac and I'll stop the tickling" "Hahaha never." "Last chance" I say tickling even harder. God she has such a great laugh. At this point she can't breathe and keeps snorting with each laugh. "F... Fine. Charlie. Hahaha Charlie's a sexy god hahaa let go!" I stop tickling but don't get off her. I bend lower and place my lips on her neck and kiss lightly hearing her breathing changing. I kiss my way up to her ear and say "See that's wasn't too hard was it?" She sighs out a no. I pull back and look down at her. Red faced. Heavy breathing fuck I need to stop this now. We've only been together a few hours. I get up and see the look of disappointment on her face. "We need to stop cause I'm not gonna be able to in a minute". Mackenzie gets up and says, "Let's go to bed Charlie." I follow her up to her room and get ready to say goodnight when she turns to me, "Stay with me. Just cuddling. And a few kisses but nothing else. I just want to sleep in your arms." I smile at how cute she is, blushing from embarrassment. She really has no need cause I want that too. Badly. "Okay. But we have to just cuddle and a few kisses. I don't want to rush us." This makes her smile wider. "Neither do I Charlie."

MACKENZIE'S P.O.V.
I go to the bathroom and get ready for bed. When I walk into my room I see Charlie stripping down to his tight black boxers. He hears me coming, "You don't mind do you? I can't wear anything else to bed gets uncomfortable but I can get some sweats if you'd be happier" he says. I shake my head, "Whatever you're more comfortable in I don't mind." He smile and gets into bed beside me. I cuddle up to him with my head on his chest and legs wrapped around his. "Thank you Charlie." I say before I move to kiss him. He kisses back eagerly. We spend about half and hour making out under the blankets, sniggering like teenagers, even though he's 22 and I'm 20 in nearly a month. We aren't teenagers but we aren't too old yet. Charlie pulls away and stokes his fingers lightly down my cheeks. "We need to calm down love." "Yeah we do. Stay don't leave." "I won't leave Mackenzie. I'll be right here all night. He says before cuddling me back into his arms. I listen to the beating of heart and fall into a relaxing sleep.

CHARLIE'S P.O.V
God Charlie you're wrapped around her finger and it's only been a few hours. I can't stop stroking her hair as she sleeps. She seems so peaceful. I just watch her as I wait for sleep to take over my body. Already excited for the next day.