The Actual Date

Mackenzie's P.O.V
We got home and the boys all greeted their girl. Then I noticed "Um guys where's Charlie? I thought he'd be home by now." Matt turns to me and says "Sorry Mac he got caught up in the studio won't be home til later." "Oh okay. Thats grand. Umm I'm gonna put my stuff away and make tea." I say before heading upstairs to my room. As I'm putting stuff away I hear the doorbell. "Can someone get that?" I yell. No reply. Then the bell goes again. "Guys the door please!" Still nothing. Guess I'll get it myself. I run down the stairs and open the door to see Charlie standing there with a huge bouquet of yellow roses and a huge smile on his face. "Charlie? What are you doing?" "Mackenzie, will you join me on own first date?" I start laughing, "Yes Charlie." His smile gets even wider "Brilliant let's go" "Wait now?" I hear the rest of the guys all laughing. "Yes now. Get your jacket and bag and I'll sort the flowers. Go" Emma says pushing me out the door as Gi hands me my bad and jacket again. "Enjoy you two" we hear from Dougie before the door slams shut. "Well shall we?" Charlie asks holding out his hand. "We shall". He helps me into the Jeep and he drives off into town. "So where are we going?" "You'll see when we get there Mac." "What? No hints?." Charlie laughs "Nope. Just sit back and wait." I giggle "Fine." After another few minutes we pull up into the cinema and Charlie gets out and opens my door before I can even open it. "My lady." I giggle "Well thank you good sir." We walk into the cinema and head to the till. "What do you want for snacks?" "Charlie I'll get this." "No no it's our first date allow me. Now tell me what you want?" "Umm what about the couple's combo of two medium drinks and a large popcorn?" "Perfect anything else?" "Umm large hot nuts and that's it. Unless you want something else." "Okay what drink?" "Coke." "Okay" "I'll just go to the loo while you get that sure and I'll meet you back here yea?" "Of course Mac."

Charlie's P.O.V.
Perfect while Mac is in the loo I'll get the manager. "Hi is Mark about?" "Yeah he is hold on." "Charlie, hello again. Everything is sorted you're in the VIP room screen 5 it's the big one. Here's your tickets and Ellie here will sort your snacks. When you need a refill on any snacks hit this wee button here and I'll sort it out." "Thank you for everything." "I hope your date goes well." I smile and nod as Mac joins me. "Ready? Screen 5." "What are we seeing?" "It's a surprise. Come on."
We get a perfect seat and I turn to her "I don't think I told you how gorgeous you look." Mac goes as red as that top she's wearing. God she looks perfect. "Thank you Charlie. You look pretty goo yourself." I laugh as the lights go down. "Prepare to be amazed." The title of the movie comes up Mac starts to squeal "Really? Charlie it's BTTF! Thank you." "That's not all." "What do you mean?" I suddenly get very nervous. "Umm I... I rented out this screen... For a BTTF marathon. And when we need refills on snacks or anything else we hit this wee button here." Oh god what if she hates this? "Charlie this is far to much." "Do you not like it?" "Oh no I love it. Thank you so much". I tell her she's welcome as the movie starts. Thank god she likes it.