Meanwhile...

JAMES' P.O.V.
What is going on in there? We're all standing outside Mac's room after following Chaz upstairs. Each of us has an ear to the door but the bloody thing is too big. "Dougie stop moving down there and all of you shut the fuck up. I'm trying to listen to them. Doors too fucking big" I say. Tom looks at me "James come on mate. It's Charlie and Mackenzie. They won't do anything you know that. He just needs to talk to her." Danny and Matt giggle and snigger "I just hope he fucking grows a pair and tells her how he feels." Matt says. I glare at him making him laugh more "James mate even you can see he likes her. Let's just all go down stairs and give them some privacy and wait till they come down hmm?" He says but makes it sound like he's asking me. I sigh heavily "Alright fine" I move to the stairs but hear Dougie turn to Harry Danny and Matt and say "we'll see them tomorrow evening let them get the tension worked out". "Oh Jesus no" I groan. "Dougie just shush" Tom says chuckling, "Let's get James settled."

MATT'S P.O.V
I don't know how long we've been sitting down here but it's long enough for James to be sitting staring at the clock then the stairs then the clock then get up and pace around the place saying about how long they're taking upstairs. He's really getting worked up. It's that bad that we actually have him lying on the couch with myself, Harry and Danny sitting on him to keep him from getting up. "James?" Toma starts, "where's the SOD guys?" We all turn to look at him as best we can. James looks so sad all of a sudden. "They all went home this morning. Band's over. They all want to do different things and projects so we just called it a day." Ah poor Jamie this must be bring up some bad memories for him of Busted. "James-" I start but he cuts me off "No Matt. We all agreed and they have individual projects. It makes sense. This way I can do something else. Maybe a musical" he laughs. "Have you told Mackenzie? Charlie?" I question. He shakes his head "I know they know we were having issues but they don't know yet that it's a ticket back to loserville for me." "Ah James. It'll be okay. You'll see it'll all work out really well for you." He just sighs and nods his head. That's when we heard the door upstairs open and mumbled voices as footsteps came down the stairs. Everyone gets up and looks to the door to see Chaz and Mac walk in hand in hand. "Hi guys." Mac says quietly while biting her lip. "Well?" I ask. Chaz smirks back "Well what Matty?" "Oh cut the crap Simpson. Are yous together?!" Yells Dougie. Everyone turns to look at him in shock. He's sitting on the seat with popcorn. "What? This is better than fucking Emmerdale. I'm on the edge of the seat" We all just laugh before turning back to Chaz and Mac. "Yeah we're together if that's okay with James..." Charlie says before looking at our ex band mate. James walks up to Charlie and the size difference is hilarious. James is only like 5ft 9" while Charlie is 6ft 4". James looks up at Charlie and says "I don't care how tall you are or how much bigger you are than me. You harm one hair on my baby sisters head Charles Robert Simpson, I will climb you like a fucking tree and pound you into the fucking ground. You get me?" Charlie actually looks frightened and gulps hard before nodding his head fast "Yes James. I promise I won't hurt her". James slowly moves forward causing Charlie to move back a little before, "Welcome to the family Chaz!" James shouts before jumping into Charlie's arms and hugging him. "Matt I have a big brother!!!" That cuts all the tension the room causing everyone to bust a nut laughing. "Oh James Elliot Bourne you are one strange little man child" I say before turning to walk out of the room. It's getting really late so everyone heads off to bed except the two new love birds.