Date Night

CHARLIE'S P.O.V.
Okay breathe. Tonight is the night. Everything is set up. Mackenzie has no idea. Guys are home early and she's with the girls who took her shopping so she suspects nothing... I hope.
I pull up to the house and run up to my room to get ready. I pull on a pair of black jeans, a white shirt, black tie, my black boots and my leather jacket. I mean it is only a movie marathon not a four course meal. I hear a knock on the door. "Come in". James walks into the room, "All set mate?". Yeah everything is ready just waiting to hear when Mack will be home so I can disappear and come back to pick her up with the flowers and that." James starts to laugh, "who would have thought under those eyebrows of yours and that giant like body would be this little romantic man hmm?" I laugh at the eyebrow part, "Just cause the reaction you get is 'oh your so cute', doesn't mean you have to laugh at me." James smirks before flipping the bird. "Oh Jamey so not cute." He gets up to walk out, "Wait James." He turns around looking slightly confused, "Yeah Charlie?" I sigh and turn to him, "Do you really think she'll like this? Wait if she hates it? What if she doesn't want this? Want me? Want-" James grabs me by the arms and shakes me, "Charles wake the fuck up. Man she loves you, adores you. She's gonna fucking love it and you know it. Calm down. It'll all go perfectly just calm down." He's right. He's right. I nod my head and my phone beeps. I take it out of my pocket. "It's from Frankie they're on their way and Mackenzie is already all done up went to a salon so doesn't really need to get ready here. Only change." I let out a huge sigh. James smiles at me, "She's gonna love it. Now go you need to leave before she sees you." I grab my wallet and keys say a quick bye and drive out of the lane and hide until I get another text from Frankie. It's go time.